Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a tick in the first box and now have an estimated delivery date of the 2nd August. Im now a happy bunny

Im sure it will change before then. lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hooray wolfmanukw7. I am still awaiting for mine :-( when did you order and any options?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We ordered a 1.7 Silver Exclusiv with Nav on the 9th March. Looking at the date you ordered yours, I would have expected you to be a similar date.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ah so NAV being the optional extras you purchased. So I am a week behind yourself so hopefully I will get a build date through shortly.

I initially had May on my order form for Delivery with the dealer saying most likely July, and I was thinking it would probably be August and may try and hold out for the new plate.

What date is on your tracker for a build slot?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tracker says the builddate was the 18th April. Not sure when the 2nd tick will be. How long does it take to build a Mokka?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have previously worked for a car company and for the car to go from a sheet of metal to a car is around 8 hours I believe. I think the second tick happens once it has been loaded onto the boat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I too got my first tick and confirmed delivery date of W/E 2nd August! Ordered 27th Feb, build date 24th May. Quite a way off the 1st June deadline I needed! Oh well.

·
Registered
434 Posts
1st tick received today,due approx 2 nd August very excited now

Up to now we have

Pammartin75
Mokkafokka
Pm2a
Andylad
Wolfmanuk7
Louar
Curtisuk
Mokkalee
Jdautopower
Mackem
Jonpaullee
Pocco87
Topcatgooner
Phil
Maggie Edited by: Pammartin75

·
Registered
349 Posts
My email and tracker (one tick) gives car arrival week 5th July 2013. 72 days tomorrow! but who's counting?

1 - 20 of 389 Posts