Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 607 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep checking back and hopefully we can get a ship name closer to the date.

Ships due in to Bristol Third week of April from Far EastTOPEKA(takenoff list?)andTULANEthese are the ones which gmcl01 and myself think our long awaited Mokka's will be on

Other ships to now look for are TOMARdue in beginning of Mayand GRAND PIONEERdue end of May.

Another Ship to look for is CYPRESS TRAIL.

As suggested could people post there Spec. Youdon'thave to if youdon'twant to, its only so we can get an idea of options and if that effects the delivery date etc.

People expected to be on the same boat for delivery around May (2013 Hopefully) from the build list so far are.

Fatman 1.7 SE AWD Start/Stop, Deep Espresso, Navi 600, Rear Camera, Front Camera, FlexFit.
Tetchmeister 1.7 SE Auto, Boracay Blue, Navi 600, Rear Camera, Flex-Fit and Roof Bars.
ChokkaMokka 1.7D SE FWD, Silver,Navi 600, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel.
DietCokeBloke 1.7D SE AWD, Velvet Red, Navi 600, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel.
gmcl01 1.4T SE FWD, Boracay Blue, Navi 600, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel.
Iainf1 1.7 SE AWD Start/Stop, Boracay Blue, Navi 600, Rear Camera.
MALC 1.4 Exclusive, Silver, Winter Pack, Navi 600, Spare Wheel.
AlyG 1.7 SE Auto, Summit White, FlexFit, Navi 600, Rear Camera.
Squinny 1.7D Tech Line AWD,Start/Stop,Royal Blue,Flex Fit.
1675leec 1.7 SE, Summit White, Navi 600, Rear Cam, Mud Flaps, Boot liner
Gerbil 1.7 Exclusive AWD, Satin Steel Grey, Navi 600, Mats, Dog Guard, spare wheel
Biggles 1.4T. Techline AWD. Royal Blue. No extras
Bandage_Boy 1.7DRoyal Blue,FlexFit and Roofbars.
Fatrocks 1.6 S/SExclusive,Boracay Blue, Space Saver and AFLs
Dawdy 1.7 SE AUTO, Deep Espresso, no extras
JustJane 1.7D SE,Borocay Blue,Navi 600 + Rear Camera.
Jean-Luc 1.4T SE AWD, Boracay Blue, Space Saver
Sharkman
cyal8rgeez 1.4T Exclusive, Carbon Flash
OJSimmonds 1.7D Exclusive,Satin Steel Grey,Winter Pack, Navi 600
Oscar 1.4T SE AWD, Carbon Flash, CameraPack

awh75

Edited by: Fatman

·
Registered
572 Posts
and me :)I have an excellent lady at the dealer in Nottingham with whom I've struck up a great relationship. She told me yesterday that once it was on the boat she would havea much better idea of delivery as she'd know which ship it was on. I will keep the forum updated on any news I get nearer the time

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone I'm not new to the forum but this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone knows once the the boat leaves with the cars how long does it take to hit these shores? I ordered a borocay blue 1.4T 4x4 se. I ordered it on the free fuel weekend and was promised it on the start of march.

·
Registered
91 Posts
AndySandy said:
Hi everyone I'm not new to the forum but this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone knows once the the boat leaves with the cars how long does it take to hit these shores? I ordered a borocay blue 1.4T 4x4 se. I ordered it on the free fuel weekend and was promised it on the start o march.

Hi Have you got a build date of track my vauxhall Yet?

·
Registered
14 Posts
No I've kind of been a little lazy. Was going to go to the dealer today but ended up working late instead. Don't know why I'm being lazy about it because I can't wait to pick my new baby up! Oh hurry up!

·
Registered
91 Posts
AndySandy said:
No I've kind of been a little lazy. Was going to go to the dealer today but ended up working late instead. Don't know why I'm being lazy about it because I can't wait to pick my new baby up! Oh hurry up!

Dont think I have seen anyone who ordered that weekend with a march date/

·
Registered
82 Posts
AlyG said:
and me :)I have an excellent lady at the dealer in Nottingham with whom I've struck up a great relationship.  She told me yesterday that once it was on the boat she would have a much better idea of delivery as she'd know which ship it was on.  I will keep the forum updated on any news I get nearer the time
Which local dealer did you use Aly ?? Could be same car, boat and garage
Edited by: Nffcp

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've ordered

1.4T SE AWD Manual, Boracay Blue, Navi 600, Rear Camera& Space Saver

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fatman, if you want to update the list for May 3 deliveries, my order is as follows:

1.7 CTDi 4x4 SE Boracay Blue, Navi 600 with rear view camera, Stop/Start, winter pack

Iainf1

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Iainf1....I may be wrong ....but the Winter pack is part of the SE spec so I hope they haven't charged you for it

·
Registered
572 Posts
Evans Halshaw......... ??????

Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
572 Posts
Clearly my attempt to copy the question in my answer didn't work
so this was in answer to where I had gone....

Evans Halshaw ;)

·
Registered
490 Posts
What i think he's saying is he originally tried to quote a question followed by his answer but the question never turned up. The question being where did you go for your car, the answer being Evans Halshaw.

I think. I could be wrong. Not 100% sure.

·
Registered
572 Posts
*clears throat*
he????????

Me is a WOMMMMMANNNN

Apart from that you is right in what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 607 Posts