Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a DSLR (well not technically an slr its an slt but people tend to understand what dslr's are) for christmas (sony A57) and well was bored today so went for a walk playing with mods n what not.

http://ajhweb.co.uk/thumbnails.php?album=2

All pics can be found there but some of my faves

All unedited pics straight from cam (except for shrinkage)

and a swift panorama (massively shrunk lol)

Thought it would be a nice like break from mokka'ness

·
Registered
767 Posts
I like that sea & sky combination itlooks very moody Andy. I can almost taste the salt & smell the ozone. I fancy some fish & chips now.

While we are doing randomness here is one of my moody sky & subject shots. I hope you like.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very impressive pic :) I do like plane pictures quite often visit raf cosford, but they are all so tightly crammed in there its hard to get a good shot sometimes.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Apologies for those not into Football but this was the last Game Becks played at OT, in Gary Nevilles Testimonial Match. Photoshoped and layered for B+W effect.

Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do love the black white and a colour mode on my camera - saves soo much dicking around in photoshop

·
Registered
494 Posts
You can't beat PS if you have the time to play about with it. Once you get the layering principle it's amazing how quick it is to pick up.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It took me a while to realise she wasn't talking about a Playstation Portable.

Do you make money out of it Dawdy?
Blum, you better stay off this site, it wouldn't be good for your dicky-ticker.
Maybe you could get one of her designs put on the side of your Mokka though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
That's nice work Dawdy, lovin' your work. I did a couple of nightschool courses on PS but just for my own photo's of the kids really. Would love to give the photo's more of a different spin but don't know where to start.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts