Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They are taking it back Fri and yes I was told any door seals leaks ECT... are not covered after 12 months I just laughed it saved me losing my rag I think he knew my thoughts .

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
The motor is 16 reg so still under manufacturers warranty -- what's the problem with the dealership, go and see them again and if no joy ask for a principal appointment -- your in the right and the dealer is not -- never heard such rubbish from a Vauxhall dealer

·
Super Moderator
10,180 Posts
Make an appointment to see the principle on Friday which is in line with your visit, make extensive notes of your complaint and the disappointment/anxiety this has caused. Be polite and hopefully achieve a realistic outcome. Good Luck and keep us updated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Absolutely disgusted just got back home from Perry's of bury the mokka is sat on the forecourt.The mechanics are shrugging there shoulders saying it could be a big job it might have to go to the body shop. The stress and anxiety we are feeling now is indescribable I just was not expecting this from a reputable dealer.they might as well say we can't be arsed I've filed a complaint .The principal is ringing me tomorrow. They haven't even found the problem and there going on about leaks not being covered after 12 months .FFS how's about find the problem and then we will worry about the politics after absolute fu$#@n arseholes .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
You couldn't write it they had the car and completely stripped the front out pedals steering column .Guess what after having the car back 3 to 4 weeks the problem is back but worse. my wife's in tears it's going back in Monday stress levels are at an all time high I have no idea what to think anymore we give up .Solicitors next me thinks.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh dear that's really bad, Perry's at Mansfield did a good job sorting mine out. I know it doesn't help you but what worries me more is that a car only designed a few years ago it had this issue.
I mean the Vectra has a few leaks but none that i can think of when the cars were still young, we're talking about 9-11 year old cars developing leaks.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, I seem to recall the dealer has to be given two chances to fix before you can reject, a google search will clarify, if that is your thinking be sure to act within six months, no help to you but water ingress is pretty rare on the Mokka which might partly explain the difficulty finding it, I used to work for a BMC dealership, flooded Mini's had the standard punch a couple of holes in the floor fix! (not to be recommended these days) good luck with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thank you for the reply it's the upset and stress and not really knowing were we stand If they didn't find it first time round why put it all back together .By the way we absolutely love the motor despite this on going problem it's the 136psi techline it drives superb .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
They said they changed the aircon it MIGHT have been that it's now wetter than it's ever been .I'm no mechanic but surely you would pull the carpet up and water test it that way first.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
They'll probably try to say it's driver error next, failure to urinate prior to operating vehicle! :tsurprise:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Well that's that .We lose the courtesy car saturday Perry's won't start work till we agree to pay in case it's a water leak it's under warranty .This is the third time in for the same problem they have admitted they don't think they can fix it.We are exhausted I never ever dreamt we would be treated like this customer complaints department forget it no use what so ever.Vauxhall we are shell shocked .

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Not good at all, it's enough to put you off vauxhalls forever -- it may be you will have to trade in the mokka elsewhere and go for a different manufacturer -- I would be absolutely peed off if I where in your situation

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
You bought it less than six months ago, a fault within that time is deemed to have existed prior to purchase, give your local citizens advice centre a ring to clarify your rights.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
We are about to go and pick the car up .we are mentally exhausted and are taking it elsewhere to be repaired the customer complaints all they do is nothing we have been beaten into submission.
PERRYS OF BURY do not take your car here .I have bought a bottle of vodka.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts