Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all love my 1.6 eco tech

But the footwell drivers side I've noticed is very very wet and it's not been raining any advice it's a 16 reg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all just purchased a 2016 1.6 136 tech line but just noticed the footwell drivers side is soaked any advice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's going in to Vauxhall it's still under warranty I was just wondering if it was a common fault.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Well I would suggest that if your engine water level that would eliminate a heater water leak or anything like that-- so that only leaves a external leak such as windscreen - bulkhead- body seam or a over enthusiastic valater

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
As this (Newbies) is for introduction purposes only and a thread has been opened entitled "Foorwell wet" these threads will now be merged.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Now merged.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They cleaned all the aircon filters out ECT.. about 2 weeks ago guess what the problems back absolutely drenched .What I'm more annoyed at is the way my wife was spoken to at Perry's in bury .she explained that it hadn't rained for 3 weeks and that it couldn't be rain water .The mechanic couldn't wait to tell her that the car is not covered for leaks after 12 months I'm flabbergasted the carpets are going to stink meanwhile I'm back to square one .

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
That's right the main man himself -- the service manager or sales manager won't want you to go that far and if they have any sense your motor will be sorted -- just suggest that asking to see the principal is something you don't really want to do but you are getting nowhere and you have reached the end of the line

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Where has this assertion that leaks are not covered after a year come from? I'm not aware of such an exclusion is anybody else?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts