Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I buy a new or used navi 950 will I need it coded into my car or anything? Also if I do, does anyone know how much that would cost. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
I think you had some answers here. Click

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yes but it’s pointless asking about prices from us lot as you’ve no location in your profile. So no point in PM’g me for a price unless your close or want to travel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get an answer to this question on my last post, I had asked something different over there. Okay, I'm not that experienced with car things so thought there might have been a rough price overall for it. Thank you though. I'll phone around places

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Don't despair yet, it's early hours and maybe a member will have the specific information you require.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Don't despair yet, it's early hours and maybe a member will have the specific information you require.
I did ask a question, but as you can see wasn't answered.

·
Registered
21 Posts
To my understanding you need to get the unit coded. That what I was told by many. I decided against that idea and succesfully installed a double din Android unit and replaced my old CD600 and the 7" color screen. It works actually really well. Boot time is few seconds, finds satellites really quick. It just works really well for what Im using it. I always have navigation on in driving mode, this starts automatically and I use Spotify with offline lists, sometimes play music from usb-drive. Also everything in the car works, access to settings etc. Ive been lazy but I should post what I eventually did for others.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am led to believe the nav 950 unit is not coded as such .it is linked to the ecu.so if it is taken out will not work in any other car .you will have to take to main dealer and get it reprogram to your car

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes something like that. Coding needed anyway. Also Opel dealer here in Finland told me, that they might not be able to code the new unit to the car unless removed properly. Something that it would have needed to be removed from the doner vehicle by coding. Dont know if its true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts