Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the Mokka for seven days now and thought I would pass on a few comments on the car. It's a 1.4 turbo exclusive.I have done just over 300 mile using Motorways, A roads and town centre use. Some miles were in the snow wherethe Mokka was superb. I have a short steep hill to get out of the estate and in other cars it was always a problem and in some cases impossible to climb. The Mokka went up it like a rat up a drain pipe. All the bells and whistles work as discribed in the handbook apart from the bluetooth because I have not yet got round to that function. The car is quite sporty if the gears are used without too much of an eye on MPGplus, of course, the turbo. I don't think this is a car for someone more concerned wth getting high MPG, it ment to fun and to be driven with a bit of panash. With foot down in 3rd gear it sounds fantastic with a super growl. The ride is ok, although I have read some adverse remarks about handling, forget it the MOkka is smashing to drive and very comfortable. I took it down Marine Drive in Southport at 50 MPH (the legal limit there.) and if you know that road you will know what a test of handling it is. The Mokka rode the ups and down like a true thoroughbred.Inside the car you get a great big car feeling particulaly at night with all the switch and dashboard lights on. Could beon a jet plane flight deck. Yes you've guessed it I love my Mokka. If yours is still on the high seas you have something worth waiting for. Have posted two photos taken on my driveway, not very good but too busy driving itto bother. Will take some more after I clean it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm an idiot , I have loaded the same photo twice. Sorry abnout that.

·
Registered
506 Posts
It's good to get some real life reviews - Much appreciated - Thanks

·
Registered
713 Posts
Is it me or have you got the darker SE alloys?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts