Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I can today confirm that my Mokka has had its first mot test, and failed.
The front indicators were the incorrect colour
Apart from that all well and good.

£221 for 3rd annual service and mot test (retest was free).
My oil life indicator read 98% as I left the dealer but long given up on this being a worthwhile feature on the Mokka.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Congratulations, nothing better than a fresh new MOT, Oh and
Mokka.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Changed them for a brighter LED bulb which was CE marked etc but just not Amber enough it would seem.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mokka's 1st MOT

Took the Mokka for it's first ever MOT over the weekend as it just clocked 20k miles...

and...

it passed with flying colours! No issues, nothing, zip, nada, zilch, bupkis, jack, nowt, f**k all.

In fact the tester actually quite liked it, was surprised how much kit it had, the driving position, overall quality and had and how it felt.

Result I'd say.

:wink:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Certainly wouldn't expect anything major, though bulbs and wiper blades can fail pretty quick, ours will be due for its first soon, and would have failed a year ago on a faded number plate that I replaced.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Certainly wouldn't expect anything major, though bulbs and wiper blades can fail pretty quick, ours will be due for its first soon, and would have failed a year ago on a faded number plate that I replaced.
I normally wouldn't either but he was saying that I'd be surprised how many cars come in for their 1st and not pass, for whatever reason.

Aside from oil changes and filter changes (the expected engine servicing) and the rear wiper blade, nothing else has been replaced on our Mokka.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Is the car car a Mokka or Mokka x .its just the Mokka x are led . Did you put the wrong colour bulbs in

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts