Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to Watford and back. A round trip of 870 miles for me. I have a Mokka 1.6 SE, the car calculated an average of 37mpg. Not really impressed with the Navi-600. Kept wanting me to come off the M6, even at Carlisle. Left it on near home to see what it would do. Was going to take me some strange route. Bought the speed camera update and loaded it I to my PoI's. seemed to work ok. There were 4 of us in the car and my passengers said they were very comfortable.
Only saw one other Mokka on the trip. White on the M1.(N).
Really nice car to drive, very pleased. [:)]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pleased for you, im more than happy with my 1.6SE i had a 500 mile round trip the week after buying mine and achieved similar mileage, with a mixture of motorway, A and B roads.

Everyone is finding mine very comfortable, i have the WIFE41 sat nav. She tends to break down now and again, and take me down the wrong roads too! At least the NAV600 wont nag at you!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Tweev said:
Pleased for you, im more than happy with my 1.6SE i had a 500 mile round trip the week after buying mine and achieved similar mileage, with a mixture of motorway, A and B roads.

Everyone is finding mine very comfortable, i have the WIFE41 sat nav. She tends to break down now and again, and take me down the wrong roads too! At least the NAV600 wont nag at you!!

Sounds like the very popular Nag Nav to me.

I've got one the voice gets me down a bit and a bit annoying when it says "turn around when possible" when I haven't even left my drive! DOH.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts