Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up this afternoon leaving the dealer, to hit the A1 then the the M25 at 5 pm. Doh....
Didn't notice gear-changes, steering stable, ride firm but not uncomfortable.
So many things that I hadn't seen in the Irish owners manual, press unlock / open once, doors unlock, press again windows go down, and opposite for lock, self closing windows.
As opposed to dribble told to me by Vauxhall Luton DMB (Digital media broadcasting) is simply DAB.
Got to change those yellowish DRLs.
Sat Nav (Navi600), better than Nissan Connect or BMW Business.
Reverse parking camera takes you by surprise how good it is.
Full report with photos when I have stopped playing with it.
Evans Halshore, Borehamwood, probably the best and most well informed dealer I have ever dealt with. Martin Baudrey has got Vauxhall dealing with faults that are missleading buyers on 'Track My Vauxhal'.
He told me which ship she was on, and knew where and when every step of the way.
Call Martin, tell him you saw it here, they promise to match or beat any other deal your offered. Discounts even on the Tech Line, but not at 0% finance.
Four months order to pick up.

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
25 Posts
Excellent congrats I look forward to you giving us feedback is some more detail and pics. I am wanting to order mokka se 1.7 auto snowflake with sat nav but cannot decide on interior colour as I and concerned that the black leather with the galvanised dash etc may look to blue as it appears to in a lot of pics on hear and other websites. So I am considering on the brown interior combo. Any help and feed back would be great ;) glad you report that the gear change is smooth too :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The DMB system essentially does DAB but I believe it does othe frequencies so is compatible with the systems used on the continent (one of the major reasons car manufacturers haven't really been racing to put DAB in cars) and if we ever change or system it should be compatible.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi Blum and congrats on getting mokka

Could you tell me when yr expected delivery was. We're you a member of the 11th club
If so when did dealer inform you it was ready and give you reg number so you could insure.
Mines due 11th bu nothing happening

Cheers

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Wingy999, started, December 28th, went to Jan 4th, then Jan11th.
Ship arrived December 20th.
Showed on 'Track my Vauxhall' (waste of space) as 'At your retailer' on January 1st.
Dealer tracked it to Bristol Docks, due for delivery 7th January, which actually happened.
The only one with any clue what was going on was my dealers head of sales.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cheers Blum. I suppose in reality it looks doubtful ill get mine on the 11th
Ill contact dealer

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ours Must of been on same boat as you Blum, your timescale is spot on the same as ours ! & only day of collection did track my vauxhall change to stage 4 again a lot of my info came from this forum & my dealer direct !

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well sent email to dealer. Where's my car.
Basically not sure but there doing a logistics stock take tomorrow
So well let you know Thursday. FGS.
It's due Friday and you don't know where it is.

Phoned vauxhall customer care and they will let me know tomorrow (to be honest
VCS were very nice)
If its not found by Friday then I'm afraid ill cut my nose off to spite my face as they say and
Go buy a completely different car. Vauxhall have not filled me with any confidence of any kind.

Anyone else in 11 club who hasn't had an update

·
Registered
490 Posts
I spoke to my dealer last week, albeit not my regular point of contact (day off) who told me that my car was not even showing on their system. Have been in touch with my regular point of contact since who is convinced the car will be with them on Friday, has booked in the PDI for Friday, booked in the application of the VX Protect on Friday and is arranging a chap to deliver it on Saturday.
I have to believe that all is running smoothly but part of me is still not convinced i will be playing with my new toy this coming Saturday. I have transferred the money over to them though, but that was down to the fact that if i didn't and the car does in fact turn up then i wouldn't get it until they had the funds. And i was passing my bank.

**EDIT**

Just had the briefest of emails from my dealer which basically said "we will deliver your car to you on Saturday with a full tank. Our driver will leave here at 10.00am. Your car is not here yet though, will ring you when it is"

Edited by: Love Stallion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts