Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you will know that I'm running around in my Qashqai at the moment until my Mokka arrives. Part of the appeal of the Mokka, although it's boot is a bit smaller than the Qashqai, was that I could still comfortablyfit my shepherd into it (the dog variety not the sheep herder) as he loves car journeys and often won't get out when we get back home.
I even went to the lengths of going down to my local Vauxhall dealer with a tape measure to get first hand measurements of the boot space just to be certain it was the car for him!

However, yesterday he bit the end of my finger off and let me tell you, when that happens, it hurts
Not a lot of finger but enough!! Now I'm not talking to him and won't be letting him in my Mokka - mind you by the time that arrives he will have easily gotround me by looking in admiration with his big brown eyes(next week probably).

P.S. I must say it was not in anger that he bit my finger end off - he is obsessed with sticks and during a walk in the woods we went for the same one and, I should know better cos he always wins, and that's how it happened. I will never learn!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Instead of a smaller boot why not trade him in for a SMALLER dog lol

Joking aside my dogs go on the back seat , the other half wont let me put them in the boot and I would never trade in my two cockapoos.

Hmmmm trade in the other half me thinks.

I'm sure they will feel right at home instead of our current Qashqai.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Gerbil said:
Micah
At least you know he has had one meal that didn't contain any horsemeat!

but would gowith some fava beans and a<em style="font-style: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;">nice chianti.[/i]

·
Registered
315 Posts
MICAH said:
I even went to the lengths of going down to my local Vauxhall dealer with a tape measure to get first hand measurements of the boot space just to be certain However, yesterday he bit the end of my finger off
Im not going to your dealership

1 - 9 of 9 Posts