Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
get my new mokka on the 6th march
its taken just under 6 weeks from walking into the showroom to getting a pick up date
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Ordered my Mokka on 26.1.13 and it arrived 2 weeks later but decided to wait until tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jcol said:
Ordered my Mokka on 26.1.13 and it arrived 2 weeks later but decided to wait until tomorrow
thats what i planned on doing but a delay at the docks stopped that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Saddened by the stories on here for those who have delays, time is a healer and once you have the car these issues are forgotton
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jcol said:
Saddened by the stories on here for those who have delays, time is a healer and once you have the car these issues are forgotton
to be honest mate if i was told it could take 6 months when i went to the dealer think i might have walked away.i'm sure you could get an handmade bentley quicker than that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love Stallion said:
Please read the guidlines.... you already have a thread in place regarding your delivery.
chill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
1973fcum said:
Love Stallion said:
Please read the guidlines.... you already have a thread in place regarding your delivery.

 
 
chill
He says to the only forum moderator, who is just pointing out the policy, without a hint or irony....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tetchmeister said:
1973fcum said:
Love Stallion said:
Please read the guidlines.... you already have a thread in place regarding your delivery.
chill
He says to the only forum moderator, who is just pointing out the policy, without a hint or irony....
maybe the excitement of getting my delivery date went to my head
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
Just like the slap to the back of it you're going to get from our friendly mod.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top