Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2021 Mokka e Ultimate. The front door seals on both driver and passenger sides are about 100mm too short so a lot of muck gets into the inside door panels. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how was it resolved. Thanks

Automotive tire Road surface Fender Asphalt Rim

·
Administrator
10,811 Posts
Resolved, by returning it to the dealership.

·
Administrator
10,811 Posts
It being a 2021 model I would have insisted the dealership deal with customer care. They have had sight of the problem and know of the required solution, if any. Good luck.

·
Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
262 Posts
We returned to the dealership and they weren’t prepared to do anything and asked us to phone Vauxhall Customer Care
That is awful customer service and simply a case of washing their hands now the car is sold. Firstly I would ask to speak to the Dealership Head and if necessary report the garage to VX Customer Service. I would also be tempted to edit your title to Faulty Door Seal Mokka e - might be worth seeing how many others have this problem?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have noticed the same issue with the winter weather and dirtier roads now. It seems a design issue and I may have mudflaps fitted to try and resolve it. Has anyone with the new Mokka fitted mudflaps and do they have the same issue?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts