Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the F1 season kicks off with first free practise in Oz later on tonight.

No idea how to start a poll on here, but who do Mokka lovers think will win the championship this year?

My heart says Alonso or Button, my head is worried it will be Vettel again.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm hoping it'll be quite open this season with no clear winner until towards the end of the season.

Then again, my head says Vettel.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What's wrong with your heads? Kimi RÃikkönen rules this season

·
Registered
374 Posts
It's Mercedes season 2013. They will get constructors championship, either of their drivers to win.

·
Registered
93 Posts
And who should be in the lead after two practice sessions....?

Yep, Vettel.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Redbull looking strong, as are Lotus, top Renault teams in the mix at the moment.

·
Registered
163 Posts
vettel to win again!!! - redbull are too strong.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I cant wait till Sunday.

I'mhoping its going to be a close one this season for all. Gets a little boring towards the end of the season other wise.

Butwatchingpracticea little this morning looks like red bull are going to be doing well again.

·
Registered
313 Posts
How long before someone complains about something on the RB9? lol.
I'm all for it being a close season as yes although as a RB and Vettel fan 2011 was great, it was a bit borring it all being wrapped up 3/4 of the way through the season (although was hoping for several records to be smashed for race wins in a season etc lol)

Thought last season was quite good as there wasnt a clear winner or pair of winners till near the end.

All I do hope is monobrow alonso dosent get anywhere near it, he does my head in!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd like to see someone else win this year.....maybe go for a British champion, Button. But alas I think Vetell's gonna do it again this year. Still, its gonna be a looonng season;let the championship race begin!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Which driver is driving a new mokka??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts