Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some ideas on good quality 'extras' for my mokka, dont mean boy racer stuff, things that you've found makes yours that little bit special/more comfortable if that makes sense. What did you get for yours? And did it make a personal difference? 馃

Registered
Really depends on what you want , wind deflectors are worth a look , if it's a bit more get up and go a remap might be beneficial , I have both , less wind noise and no rain if the window is slightly open on damp days , and more responsive with the remap , as I say it's what you want 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm .. wind deflectors, I've never thought of them, good shout 馃憤 re-map? Again, never done. What does a re map entail and at what cost steve59 馃

Registered
I have a mokka techline 1.4 turbo ( 2016) , you don't say if yours is petrol or diesel , but assuming petrol my bhp has gone from 138 to 170 , the torque has gone from 170 to 270 Nm so it's a lot more responsive , mine was done by an agent for a tuning company called Quantum , ( previously had a astra done by them ) cost was 拢249 , look them up on the net , there are other tuners out there but make sure you go to a reputable one if you do go down that route , I am happy with the remap but they won't be right for everyone 馃憤

Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
Looking for some ideas on good quality 'extras' for my mokka,
Might help if you told us which model... active, design etc and if a Mokka, Mokka X or one of the latest Mokka ??:unsure:

Registered
Remap won't be beneficial for the 1.6 as it's a non turbo...
Unless it鈥檚 the diesel, so much info missing it鈥檚 hard to help really.

Registered
Yep. Makes no sense. I have made a few subtle mods to my 1.7 diesel. Eibach springs have been very helpful in terms of ride, bought them off a guy on this forum many years ago.
Tuning chip was also a very good addition, but use of Hydra Cetane booster was the best addition ever. I have owned mine since January 2013, and have been in and out of this forum since then. Best car I have ever owned, never owned a car for more than three years until this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts