Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Mokka 2021
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Iam new on thede forums and have abit of a weird question, i guess:

We just got our new Mokka (2021 edition, automatic) this week. I got one main key with a remote buttons to unlock/lock car and open trunk. And ONE reserve (extra) key, but it is just a key (without buttons/remote). Is that normal? Shouldn't there be 3 keys total and two of them as full function keys with remotes?

Note - we have basic trim Mokka without the start stop button and car is new from official dealer (had only 2km driven, when i got in the car, so not a demo unit).

·
Registered
Mokka e Launch Edition in Mamba Green
91 Posts
Hi,
When I did a test drive in a Mokka e Launch edition there was a keyring with a fob which has a key hidden away inside and another key which was just a key. I asked about the key and fob and was told I would get 2 fobs which I did and both have a key internally.

Vauxhall being such tight gits seem to cut corners at every opertunity so fobbing you off quite literally because you dare to go for a more basic option is no surprise at all.

From what I have seen I feel you got what they intended you to get.

It's worth giving the dealer some stick about it in case they come up with a discount on a second fob which clearly if you intended to share the car is a necessity.

I should add that I only got the 2 fobs and 2 keys no extra as a spare.

Good luck

Gaz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts