Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Exclusive have any badges on it like the SE ? if so does anyone know how many it should have and where they should be.

just asking for when i pick mine up if it's not got any on i dont want to argue with the dealer if its not meant to have any ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wellfan said:
No badges on any model other than the SE. Tightfisted Vauxhall only put one on the SE!

Ok thanks for that saves me asking why they are not on when i pick it up cheers

·
Registered
374 Posts
wellfan said:
No badges on any model other than the SE. Tightfisted Vauxhall only put one on the SE!
Although if you point it out to the dealer they will stick another one on the other side,

·
Registered
246 Posts
tetchmeister said:
wellfan said:
Although if you point it out to the dealer they will stick another one on the other side,
Probably put it on upside down. When fitted in the factory it will be a very precise process using some sort of template. Dread to think what process your local dealer would use.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Should be one on either side. If you red some of other threads even vauxhall are saying there would be two. One either side.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mokkadna said:
Should be one on either side. If you red some of other threads even vauxhall are saying there would be two. One either side.
The OP was asking about the Exclusive. I was only making light of the SE situation. It surely did not need Vauxhall to confirm that they had made an a... of the badging on the SE. Surely not rocket science to work out that there had been a bit of a **** up on the assembly line.
Makes you wonder though. If they canny fit a badge on the exterior of the car. What about the bits inside we canny see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
wellfan said:
Mokkadna said:

The OP was asking about the Exclusive. I was only making light of the SE situation. It surely did not need Vauxhall to confirm that they had made an a... of the badging on the SE. Surely not rocket science to work out that there had been a bit of a **** up on the assembly line.
Makes you wonder though. If they canny fit a badge on the exterior of the car. What about the bits inside we canny see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mokkadna said:
wellfan said:
Mokkadna said:
Sorry
Should I be saying sorry too? Not quite got hang of t'internet forums yet. Sorry anyway if I have offended you.

·
Registered
767 Posts
wellfan said:
Probably put it on upside down. When fitted in the factory it will be a very precise process using some sort of template. Dread to think what process your local dealer would use.
I have heard from a reliable source that the factory use the "Mr. Miyagi method".

Wax on - Wax off.

2 Badge on - 1 Badge off.

1 Badge short. Ah so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts