Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my beautiful velvet red Exclusive 1.7 cdti 4x4 today and I an very impressed.........I love the brown/blue interior by the way! Traded in my Quashqai and I have to say like the Mokka much better. Although it is smaller it feels bigger on the inside, more roomy in the front and back. Noise levels no affect on me as I previously had a diesel and the level of noise is about the same. Paired with iPhone 5 easy peasy.

Height is great for one so small! When pulling out you do need to rely on the wing mirrors as vision is marred by the passenger seat and smaller rear windows but I can live with that.

The only minor flaw I can think of at this stage is that the pedals are quite close together especially the brake and accelerator.

Other than that an absolute dream to drive, intend to play with the rest of the toys tomorrow as I was too busy driving it today to stop and play! Posted a picture in a different link but will take more tomorrow. My husband also brought me a private number plate so did not have the unlucky 13 on it. A very happy Mokka owner!

I was extremely lucky with my dealer after ordering in December, originally a Misty Lake, when they found out it was delayed until June they rang and asked if I wanted a different colour if they could find one. They found the red and I am so pleased because it looks so lovely......I have had many stares today and one family stopped me in a car park and asked if they could have a look!

My dealer was Thurlby motors near Boston in Lincolnshire and Adrian looked after me great. He gets a
from me for customer service. He could not have been more helpful.

Happy days and to those still waiting, it might be a pain but it will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to the link called here's my Mokka, I posted one photo there. It will not let me post anymore. Sending from my ipad at the minute. Will take more tomorrow and do it from the PC as I think it is to do with the ipad!!! Mine is the red velvet one at the bottom of the thread

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice car Mokkamayhem.

DCB the last time I checked Lincolnshire was in England not Australia, doh!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Right side up on iPhone, wrong on Mac.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will take some more photos tomorrow on my camera so I can post more as it only lets me post one from my iPhone...............just let the hubby have a drive and he is impressed as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ah lucky you. Your car looks gorgeous. I'm writing for an exclusive 1.7 diesel 4x4. Hopefully collecting it next week. The red looks lovely - i toyed with the idea of ordering the red but the car i own at minute is red, so I went for bocaray blue. Happy driving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts