Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yippee- on the production line it is according to VCS and my dealer... Just need it to be Event 38 then its built and ready to board the ship for its long journey home!!

Not bad so far - ordered on Feb 10th and built the first week of April... Shame the shipping takes the time!!
Hopefully though will still take delivery around the 2nd week June if no delays then only taken 4 months from order to delivery - fingers crossed!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
My build slot is next week,
but my delivery estimate is end of June
Guess mine must be on the next boat after yours.

·
Registered
817 Posts
You might be on the same boat as Kat34 and myself.

Its not cheap running a ship and I cant see them departing every week.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Kat34 said:
Yippee- on the production line it is according to VCS and my dealer... Just need it to be Event 38 then its built and ready to board the ship for its long journey home!!

Not bad so far - ordered on Feb 10th and built the first week of April... Shame the shipping takes the time!!
Hopefully though will still take delivery around the 2nd week June if no delays then only taken 4 months from order to delivery - fingers crossed!!!
Last thing I want to do is burst your bubble but just be aware I was 'stuck' at the event code for scheduled to be built for about 2 weeks which then set everything back. Lets hope that doesn't happen. December order and March build for me so you are doing well like you say

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AlyG said:
Kat34 said:

Last thing I want to do is burst your bubble but just be aware I was 'stuck' at the event code for scheduled to be built for about 2 weeks which then set everything back. Lets hope that doesn't happen. December order and March build for me so you are doing well like you say
According to VCS and the Dealer today its already at 38 so that's in production line and past the confirmed build date , next step is BUILT!! ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm with Kat on this one with same event status, if they delay mine further there will be hell to pay. I aint waiting 6.5 months to be told ill have wait longer.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Ixasio said:
I'm with Kat on this one with same event status, if they delay mine further there will be hell to pay. I aint waiting 6.5 months to be told ill have wait longer.
Let's hope it all goes well. I'm fed up waiting now too but at least mine is on a boat now

Not quite the March/April latest delivery the salesman promised me though!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dawn said:
Woo hoo kat!

Lat's hope all FOUR of us will have our Mokka's snuggled up on the same ship
I really hope so although just annoying that the cars could be built by the end end of this week but we could wait another 10 weeks atleast before delivery! :(

Would be nice if they crept onto an earlier ship but chance would be a fine thing !!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
My build date is 5th april so hopefully mine will be on the same boat.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
petwll said:
My build date is 5th april so hopefully mine will be on the same boat.
Hi... Mine was originally the 5th but was moved to the 1st so yours may have already been born :)

I think we're all destined for the same boat for June delivery with a bit of luck !!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Petwll,

You have the same delivery date as me. So it is being built along side Kat34 and mine :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts