Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Error 84 and 90

5K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  DSM 
#1 ·
So since 23rd of December I’ve been having problems with my car. It comes up error code 84 and doesn’t start at all or does start but has code 90. It cuts out on me and I’ve nearly cause a few crashes. I put in to a Vauxhall dealer who replaces the fuel regulator and sensor at the price of £800. I got it back a day and it did the same again. So back in it goes and the replace the ecu and because I refused to pay any more money (Vauxhall covered most of it ) I’ve been told not to bother going Back n now a week later my car is doing the same. So I’m left with a car I cannot use and can’t get repaired. I still have 3 years finance left to pay aswell. Does anyone know what this faults can be. 2 and a half months later and nearly 2k down (had it to local garage also) I’m left carless with no way of getting to work or college. It’s a mokka 1.7 cdti 64 plate

#6 ·
Surly if you have given them the fault codes, it should point them in the right direction
seems strange Vauxhall can't find the fault, surely Vauxhall have committed themselves
to sorting the car if they have covered most of the cost, have you tried ringing
Vauxhall customer care directly and explaining whats gone on ??

#9 ·
Surly if you have given them the fault codes, it should point them in the right direction
seems strange Vauxhall can't find the fault, surely Vauxhall have committed themselves
to sorting the car if they have covered most of the cost, have you tried ringing
Vauxhall customer care directly and explaining whats gone on ??
Yes they said there is nothing they can do until it’s in a dealer ship and the one I was using is refusing to take the car back and I have to wait at least 3 weeks to get booked into another Vauxhall garage. There are only two within 50 miles of where I live

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.