Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as I stood looking out of my living room window this morning, what did I see???? My neighbour opposite taking his Mokka out of the garage
They have had it since Feb but keep it garaged and go out in it maybe once or twice a week to the shops. Nooooooo, I would be driving around everywhere showing off lol.
By the looks of it, they have a summit white. It had tinted windows so I am assuming the SE. Couldn't see anything on the back of it to identify it.

I actually think I might look into having my Exclusive rear windows tinted as it looks good.

Just thought i'd share as I had a pang of jelousy and couldn't believe they keep it locked up.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Me too Lisa

My husband has another car that he SORNS and will only drive when it's dry
I'm like, really!?!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I've never seen a point to a car that you'll only drive in nice weather, the Tigra goes out in all weather.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm the same too ...., I envy every mokka I see... Although I have to point out that I've only seen 3 since we ordered in Feb!!
I watch YouTube clips, on this forum every day and count the days .... I'm obsessed

ROLL ON JUNE!!

My husband thinks I'm mad too bit then he can't help but phone if he spots one whilst driving around !!

Every now and then we have to pass the Vauxhall garage just so I can get my mokka fix... How sad am I ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts