Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I constantly get the engine fault code "P0401" I went to an official Opel dealer they told me I needed a new EGR valve which I agreed on to change out for a new one. After 2 days the light came back on, the official Opel dealer didn't know the problem they kept saying it's maybe clogged and needed cleaning which they did. they also said the air filter needs get replaced they also changed it, it didn't solve the problem obviously.

After the cleaning the light came back. I paid like 800-1000 euros now to get rid of this problem but it keeps coming back yesterday I changed the Intake manifold pressure sensor because it was completely dirty and it couldn't get cleaned so I replaced it. I even went to another garage they cleaned the EGR cooler system. it didn't solve the problem. Maybe someone else knows why it keeps coming back?

Any help is appreciated, I just want it fixed

Opel Mokka 2015 1.6 ecoflex with 107386 km

The EGR valve
Bicycle part Tool Rim Engineering Machine

Car Vehicle Speedometer Odometer Trip computer
Car Vehicle Speedometer Odometer Trip computer

Gas Camera lens Film camera Machine Lens

Intake manifold pressure sensor (old one)
Camera Camera lens Camera accessory Flash photography Lens

Computer Personal computer Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive mirror

Product Communication Device Telephony Electronic instrument Gadget

EGR cooler Before it was cleaned

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
There are numerous threads on "Engine Management Light" in the "Search Community" maybe one will contain your solution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts