Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks very much.
Its 53 miles, my Mokka does about 400 miles to a tank and the Vectra 280 on a run like that so not sure what the issue would be :oops:

Ive got a helpful mate up near you at Romiley who has some kit, but it wont give you as detailed information really as the proper GDS2 or whatever PSA make the dealers use now.

You could try joining the Vauxhall car club and see what price they would run a diagnostic for unless you want a run out over the hills for a necessary trip to help fix your car. Although Fed7 is right, being a petrol and having a CAT fitted you dont want a rich mixture passing it if that were the issue. If your stuck let me know as im not interested in ripping people off or maximising profits only getting to the bottom of a problem.
Thanks very much I will have a scout around after I have an operation tomorrow and hopefully I'll be ok.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Cool, hope it goes well!

If it wasn't the lockdown i could have come up this weekend as im not on call until the week after and i could have seen my mate while you popped over. Typical, i stop doing the doors after 22 years and now only work 1 in 4 weekends with my day job and i cant use them for what i want currently :cry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Cool, hope it goes well!

If it wasn't the lockdown i could have come up this weekend as im not on call until the week after and i could have seen my mate while you popped over. Typical, i stop doing the doors after 22 years and now only work 1 in 4 weekends with my day job and i cant use them for what i want currently :cry:
That's very thoughtful of you but never mind eh !! I shall overcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any comments about a 14 plate Mokka 1.4 T auto petrol with 37700 with the MIL light on permanently? Tried 15 miles on manual with 4k rpm but still on?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Usual suspect is the lambda (oxygen) sensor but reading the fault codes is your first step.

·
Registered
709 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Most likely the pre cat one, but as you know until the codes are read it could be one of several things.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Have the oxygen sensor in exhaust checked.
After 7 months I doubt they are still scratching about trying to solve this.

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
Yes, I wonder what the outcome was as JACB never updated. :(

21 - 31 of 31 Posts