Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
The above dealer (partshop247) is a main dealer. I bought my genuine Vauxhall mudflaps from them, also my spacesaver rim, again genuine OEM item. Both were at a discount on recommended price. I wont hesitate to use them again

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good.

I'll get in there quick then and buy a set as they only have two left.

Thanks.

Gary

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yes they are good, I have a set for my Mokka, pretty much the same as Thule but probably a lot easier fit. Well worth the buy.

·
Registered
339 Posts
My newly fitted roof bars, Thule range.....Thule foot pack No: 753 - 57.99
Thule fitting kit No: 4032 - 34.99
Thule square bars No: 761 - 35.99

Maybe not the cheapest option but they do the trick (I also have the Thule square tray to fit to the bars).

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thule must have only just released them?

When I bough my Mokka Thuledidn'tmake them, or were in the process of making themthat'swhy I went with theVauxhallset up.

They look nice. I also have the Thule Cargo carrier

http://www.thule.com/en/GB/Products/Cargo-Carriers/Baskets/Thule-Xpedition-821

Bit of an impulse buy really

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Niner,

The reason why I opted for Thule range is because a few years back I owned a Mercedes A class and needed roof bars due to limited space. I changed the Merc for a Vauxhall Zafira so only had to change the feet to suit the roof rails.
Now having purchased a lovely Mokka I thought I would upgrade the feet/fixing kit to suit (again). It is true, I initially struggled to find the correct feet as they are not stocked items in the likes of Halfords. However I managed to purchaee a set from ebay less than the RRP so i'm happy

·
Registered
339 Posts
Aaaaaaaaand,
As the feet are low profile I can tuck my Mokka away in the garage without the need to remove the bars

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi there I've looked on halfords website for what roof bars I'd need for the Mokka & it's saying I need the Thule foot pack. 753 & the Thule roof bars. 761, but it doesn't say the fixing kit.4032, can anybody tell me what this is & if I need it.

Cheers

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Louar,

As in my previous post, thete are three main components to the Thule roof bars;
753 foot pack
4032 fixing kit
461 square bars

You have to order the correct fixing kit to suit your model car or the foot pack will not fit on to the roof rails. In other words you need the fixing kit to attach the foot pack. It took me a while to source the parts but this is the currect solution for me. Best of luck, you can get the fixing kit off ebay its cheaper than halfords.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Original VX bars/kit via fleabay (partshop 247, part of Bristol Street Motors Group)..
Search Mokka roof bars or item number 370778939545.
£95.99 + delivery
Ordered mud flaps from them and very quick delivery and service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts