Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me why eBay has a Mokka-fest of cars for sale yet a Mokka ordered from a Vauxhall Dealer will take 5 1/2 months to be delivered????

It is a fair question isn't it?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi BB.

Ialso noticed that when looking for anything Mokka and assumed that these werevery early ordersby garages taking a gamble.

They would have probably been on the same boat as the ones we have all seen at the shows or the demos in the showrooms, or maybe on the boats that came in just before xmas.

Very annoying for the cutomers who have already been waiting for months andstill have a long wait tho!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's what I thought Glassy but I thought it was a good thread to put out their to share the frustration. Have you seen the Blue damaged Mokka at under £10K?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have and im still a bit confused as to why they would say its "easiliy repairable" and still be prepared to loose so much money on it!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's only 20 mins over the hill from me

·
Registered
296 Posts
It would be very tempting and im sure someone will probably do very well buying it but i wouldn't want to take the risk and i dont know if i would be happy driving a new car that was already damaged even if it did save me £1000'sss

Also,how long it would take to get the parts to fix it???

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, good point. It would be sat on the driveway and I'd get my Mokka before I could get it sorted.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hmmm it is by rights an 'easy repair' but it's cut in panels n filler work, so it'll never be 100%
Plus you lose the lifetime warranty as its 'second hand' (by my book anyway) ex demo or not.

Strange bump though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
296 Posts
It works BB

It really is a a weird one. Looks like the right hand side of the tailgate is made froma piece of paper!!!
Im assuming the impact happened just below the fuel cap nearest the rear bumper but you cant really see anymain point of contact in the pics

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree with chris206 this has had multiple hits. This would be a huge job to put right if you look in detail.

·
Registered
94 Posts
in that case better to steer free of this baby as there might be more (invisible) damage likeon the chassis as well ... wouldn't give a tenner for it!

·
Registered
296 Posts
The dealer must know that and certianly what its gonna really cost to fix PROPERLY!!!!

Someones gonna buy it tho.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Probably the other downside is accident repair parts arent in stock properly yet.
I remember when a few early model insignia's got smashed, took forever to get bits in to fix them

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Anybody waiting on a Boracay Blue Mokka that's just seen their lead time jump from a few days to a few months?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
My first guess was a lorry had reversed into it. Says damage happened on forecourt. Maybe ring the local dealers and ask if anyone has broken a Mokka!?

·
Registered
505 Posts
This is what gets me. It says unrecorded and happened on the forecourt.

Now why did the dealer not get it repairedthem self's,then sell it on at a discounted price or say nothing. Or maybe they just did not want the hassel.

This happens at many car plants where cars come off conveyers orget damaged etc and are just repaired and stuck back on the line.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts