Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just bought a Mokka X Elite and believe the front screen came from a donor car. There is a camera mounted in front of the rear-view mirror and the mirror itself has a light sensor, alas neither feature work. My car does not have menu context nor the button for traffic signs alert or lane departure warnings, and the mirror does not darken at night.

I am curious if it is possible to get these hooked up to the system or these are doomed to be redundant?

Any advice would be very welcome.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The camera is for the auto dipping lights/auto wipers, the mirror doesn't go dark, but it is anti glare.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The camera is for the auto dipping lights/auto wipers, the mirror doesn't go dark, but it is anti glare.
Thanks for your response! So, how does the anti-glare work? The mirror is blinding as hell; my 2005 Clio with a flip button worked a million times better than this high-tech nonsense.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I said in my first response it doesn't darken, probably because I'd never noticed in the dark, but it does, it turns dark grey, it's not nonsense I've never been dazzled by following lights in the Mokka.

·
Registered
937 Posts
What you say about the camera it is not a camera I think it’s the sensor for the auto lights .do you have auto lights .the rear view mirror takes the Clare off the lights of the vehicle behind

1 - 5 of 5 Posts