Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good quality dog cage that fits in the boot with the rear seats in position and the parcel shelf either removed or stowed forward of the cage? We have a small Westie who loves to travel with us.

·
Registered
572 Posts
My westie travels on the backseat in a dog carrier. Have ordered a new one with side opening as currently he gets in and out via the front passenger door/seat tilted forward and in he hops. PM if you'd like more details. Westies ROCK

·
Registered
78 Posts
AlyG said:
My westie travels on the backseat in a dog carrier. Have ordered a new one with side opening as currently he gets in and out via the front passenger door/seat tilted forward and in he hops. PM if you'd like more details. Westies ROCK
Just remember AlyG if you rock your Westie to hard he might fall over

·
Registered
572 Posts
Gerbil said:
AlyG said:
Just remember AlyG if you rock your Westie to hard he might fall over
Hahahahaha....our first ever pets as kids were.....GERBILS...every time I see your name on a post I'm reminded of them

·
Registered
572 Posts
Gerbil said:
So long as you are thinking small and cute rather than just another rodent I am OK with that.
PMSL. We dealt very harshly with people who claimed our gerbils were just small rats

·
Registered
78 Posts
We had a couple of Gerbils when our eldest was younger, they managed to escape and we finally found them about 4 weeks later, they had made a nest in my spare pair of my fire boots having chewed up a pair of my boot socks to use as nesting material.

Sorry to the mods for going slightly of topic but cute pets always seem to make you go off on tangents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts