Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Mokka on Thursday and really happy with it. It feels like a 50k car and still can't believe it's just a Vauxhall. Traded my Corsa VXR in for it and saving £50 a month on finance, £200 refund off my insurance and dread to think how much on tax&petrol. So far I have not missed the Corsa one bit!

The Corsa...

The Mokka...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hope that in due course I can enjoy mine just as much.
Hope you haven't experienced any problems with afl etc as others have.
Which engine and drive have you got. Let us know what mpg you get.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I took a lot more but they have got lot between me phone and photobucket. If anybody waiting for a Mokka wants a picture of anything on a Mokka I will try and take one. Might got and get a good picture of the inside when it is fully dark. If I knew how to upload videos then I would defiantly do one of the AFL's, the are amazing! Edited by: Gez

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 1.7 CDTI SE FWD. I haven't had any problems at all with the car. The dealer was great as well, set everything up for such as the lights to auto, wipers to auto, set the lights to come on when I unlock it, he paired my Iphone up to the Bluetooth, told me all the storage space and everything. Big thumbs up to Slaters in Colwyn Bay

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is showing 50mpg on the trip thing and I must say that most of my driving has been short trips around town and putting my foot down. I must say that they go well and the turbo really does kick in

·
Registered
374 Posts
A happy Mokka is one that's being used, nice one Gez.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Gez, nice car and nice pics, if yours is an SE make sure you have the SE badge on both front wings, mine was missing on the drivers side, had to book it in...

Agree with you though, it's a lovely car [:D]

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If it's missing the SE badge (common fault) ask the dealer for EC to get the additional badge to be fitted along with anything else that should have been done before you got it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't even realise the badge was missing on the drivers side. Will ask the dealer to get me one
Here are some pictures that got lost yesterday....

Sorry if I have repeated any pictures, my internet connection kept going when I was uploading so they all got mixed up

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi there, your pics were the first ones we saw of the Mokka in white, really convinced us to go for white. Had ours just 4 days and loving it. Thanks again for posting them, they look great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts