Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was having a little look through the manual last night and its shows when the ECO tab is selected on the DIC it shows the ECO bar which shows efficient driving in thr eco section of the bar etc, which mine shows, but also it says it shows what gear your in within a arrow and when you should switch? This does not show on my DIC? Can anyone have a look at theirs and lemme know what theirs show, mine is a manual so I assume it would show gear change? Or is it a automatic feature and the DIC shows what gear it's theoretically in and when it changes?
Thanks Mokka manicacs.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mine is a also manual gearbox and does not show this feature in ECO mode. It does however show when to change gear when the DIC is in TRIP mode.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Which version of the DIC is in the manual and which version of the DIC do you have? The Navi and forward camera system have the upgraded version which does more graphics. I wonder if the uprated version only does the graphics for the gear changes.

·
Registered
156 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Which version of the DIC is in the manual and which version of the DIC do you have? The Navi and forward camera system have the upgraded version which does more graphics. I wonder if the uprated version only does the graphics for the gear changes.
I have the forward camera system and I do not get the gear shift in the Eco menu, however it is visible within the trip menus. Shall have a play and see if I can get it to display in Eco.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Nav and the forward camera. I can't turn on top consumers either? I scroll too it and press set/clear and nothing happens.... Might be me been a dumb ass...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Top consumers only lists anything that you have on (so far i've only had it list bum warmers and foglights) dosent seem to list steeringwheel heater lol :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it just says top consumers off. Just looked on trip screen and it don't show gear change? Manual don't say it does either.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mine shows when to change gear in the eco mode but only briefly. It normally shows the bar scale but when you reach the right conditions to change gear an arrow appears next to the bar scale showing what gear you are in and what gear to change up to. It is only displayed for a short time and you can easily miss it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahh right. It might show it when the engine needs to change like if your revs are too high. Will have a look when I drive in the morning.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm reading manual it also states you can check tyre pressure on DIC which seems I can not do either, and regarding the gear change I couldn't see anything on the way home, no gear shift in trip or eco mode. I have the navi 600 with the up-level combi display DIC.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mine does indeed show when to change up within the ECO menu. Can't believe I have not spotted that one
You have your bars up the left hand side displaying economy drive with the current mpg displayed btm right, the gear change is displayed in the remaining space and is a lot bigger than within the trip menu.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I think it watches out for low pressure on the tyres only, pressure monitoring isn't available on the UK models as far as I'm aware.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Mine always nags at you for gear change no matter what screen your on (bottom right).... Best way to test get up to a steady speed in 1 gear lower than you should be, maintain steady revs and then you'll get nagged lol :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And what DIC you guys got with the gear change coming up? There is 2. Manual states one has more sub menus. Maybe mine is the one without. Although it is a SE with Nav I thought it would have the biz :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts