Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="text-align: center;" align="center">I came across two demoMokka's this morning, one in white and one in blue which are currently on the forecourt at Network Q, Sloper Road, Cardiff.
<div style="text-align: center;" align="center">Take a look at a couple of pictures I took of the Vauxhall MokkaCDTI, manualin white; these are of the SE model with the leather upholstery. The quality of the pics are not the best as they were taken at 04:30am and had been raining (hence the wet line effects on the bodywork). I was alittle concerned regarding the size and style of the Mokka as it can be quite difficult to judgean itemby pictures alone (like trying to judge a book by its cover). HoweverI am pleasantly surprised theMokkaappears roomier and bolder in the flesh, at least from the outside as it was so early there was no one present to grant me access to the interior.I can't wait to have the opportunity to climb onboard and take the Mokka for a test drive; so far so good.

<div style="text-align: center;" align="left">
<div style="text-align: center;" align="left">

<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

</v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas>
</v:stroke></v:shape>

<?: prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:word" /><w:wrap ="square">
</w:wrap></v:></v:shape>

<w:wrap ="square">
</w:wrap></v:></v:shape>
<div style="text-align: center;" align="center">

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
There's always the brick or long thin metal tool approach to gain access.

You'd get to test the alarm as well as the interior. Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love it! Although in my line of work I don't think my bosses would be happy with me committing that sort of crime.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Kirby said:
Love it! Although in my line of work I don't think my bosses would be happy with me committing that sort of crime.
LOL, can anybody think of a line of work where it would be acceptable to the bosses?

·
Administrator
254 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Kirby said:
LOL, can anybody think of a line of work where it would be acceptable to the bosses?

Maybe if you worked for the RAC?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i've managed to get inside the 4x4 model Mokka legally as my local dealer has one on display and going there at a more reasonable hour meant I could just use the key to open the doors; glad I did'nt take my balaclava this time tho, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts