Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all you Mokka owners,

I ordered my Mokka in silver FWD in the Exclusiv model with black trim on the 5th January 2013, still haven't had an estimated delivery date!! Any ideas??

I am also looking to purchase some running boards for the above vehicle, any suggestions or ideas of cost would be welcome.

Many thanks to you all,

Steve.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi mokka70,

Congrats on your purchase (delivery is anywhere between 3 - 8 months).
Runing boards are being offered by irmscher (German company) you will find details for these on web (there is a link on the forum also).
Happy hunting

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for your reply. What's all this people are posting ref:- slot numbers etc, I've had nothing from my dealer not even an estimated date?? Is that normal at this stage? Many thanks Steve.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi Steve, you wont get the tracking number until you ask your dealer for it and even then it has to reach a certain event number (Vauxhall'sbehind-the-scenes orderstages) 32 I believe before you'll get allocated a build date, tick the first box and get a propper ETA.

·
Registered
572 Posts
All the dealers were notified on 9 January that delivery of these cars was no longer what had been quoted. If you were not at Event Stage 25 by the 9th, your estimated delivery would be 6 months. That is assuming it is a factory build (as most of us on here seem to be).
There is a thread about "track my vauxhall" which will tell you how to register for updates.The updates tell you when your car has been assigned a build slot (for me I got notification of this around 6 weeks after placing the order) and it then updates WHEN the car is built and when it's on its way to the dealer.

The experience of most is that dates are only guidelines as many people on here have seen ETA's be extended more than once.

So, best decide if you really really really want the Mokka because GETTING it looks like being a long process......

Hope that helps explain things.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
mokka70 said:
Hi thanks for your reply. What's all this people are posting ref:- slot numbers etc, I've had nothing from my dealer not even an estimated date?? Is that normal at this stage? Many thanks Steve.
Hi Steve, just to give you an estimate, most others who ordered around 5th January have an estimated delivery date of 28th June
It all depends on whether your dealer has used one of his 2-4 stock slots to order yours or if it is a request build ... in the last case ... buckle up for a loooooong ride
... waiting times are close to 5 months ... on the positive side
... this forum has become so big with lots of interesting data and silly chats
that it <strike>will</strike> can keep you occupied and entertained until that time lol

What version did your order? 1.7/1.6/1.4 diesel/petrol? No extra's at all?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi thanks for reply. Didn't order any extras as quite happy with spec of the Excludiv. It has got more equipment than my 11 plate Astra SE. I've ordered the 1.7CDTI model 130bhp. My Astra has this engine but is only 120bhp. Very good strong engine. I'm sure the wait will be worth it for us Mokka owners. Everytime I see one I love it even more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmm interesting to hear about these lead times!

Hi, newbie to the forum, as i've just ordered my Mokka this week and was given 6th April (this year) as my delivery date... Hope that's not just to keep me quiet!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Greetings Alfonzo_p
. With a specific date of April 6 it is quite possible that your order will be for a dealer stock car already in the pipeline. Ask your dealer for a tracking number so you can follow progress.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks. I did ask, but apparently thy don't have an order number yet?? :(but I think you might be right as I haven't ordered any additional options... 1.7 SE 2wd in Chav white & black leather, so quite likely they already had one of these ordered.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the mad Mokka house this will definately help keep you informed on the mokka world.

Im pretty sure you have a stock order if your delivery date is so soon. I should imagine you have a build of this current week as most early april Mokka's will have been built this week. if my emails have anything to go and the rest clan following ships across the seas for upto a month before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts