Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Mokka 06/01/13, delivery date given 17/05/13 .
Ordered the brown with Two tone leather ( Her indoors loves the colour!) 1.7cdti SE with all the extras ! even a spare wheel, What a ripoff, a spare is a must!
Whats the chance of it turning up on time !!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Unless a stock or cancelled order from someone else... not a chance :(... orders placed early Jan presently have a 28th June/ early July delivery ...
Do you have a tracking number from your dealer? Ask your dealer also to provide you with the stage the car is at. Don't get stiffed off, they do have it. Build won't start until you are at stage 33, then it still takes building 1-2 months, shipping 4-6weeks, dealer 1 week. All roughly ...

Good luck! :) keep reading all the posts :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tracking number showing nothing at the moment,
Thought my dates were a bit optimistic after reading some of these replies. Bloody good job I got another car to carry on with!
Never mind I might be getting the new 63 plate at this rate !!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Of course it depends on how many orders your dealer has been putting through (they're currently limited to two per month) if they haven't been ordering tons of stock cars you may be lucky.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Called Customer Care told me 4 month wait depending on how many orders before me.

Dealership says I'm at event 22 Vauxhall tell me event 21.

I ordered 20th November for delivery of 30th April. Nearly 5.5 months wait.

I hope its worth it coz i'm giving up my Qashqai on the 28th Feb.MOT runs out, insurance runs out and due a service and timing belt change. Not worth holding onto if i only have it til end of April (everyting crossed)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ixasio said:
Called Customer Care told me 4 month wait depending on how many orders before me.
brilliant, must be the most helpful information ever..... may as well have told you your own name and demand you thank them.

·
Registered
817 Posts
VCS was going to call the dealership to find out where i was in the scheme of things with those orders before me!

Im still waiting for the call back.

Be interesting tetchmeister we ordered the same day and delivery a few days apart 30/4 and 3/5 for you.

At this rate we might be getting the Mokka Mark II

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy days !
got my first tick today....... build date 5th march,
expected delivery date 17th of May, as the dealer ship predicted.
Keeping fingers and everything else crossed that it all stays on track !!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sorry just realised this is page 2 ,wonder what our date is ,we only ordered last week !!!! Hope it's not may or June or ill be looking for a different car

·
Registered
9 Posts
We ordered ours on 8th January with delivery in April! Dealer phoned a week later to say this wasn't realistic and end of June was more likely!
We now have a build date of 15th March and Delivery 17th May! We're going with the dealers June estimate and if it arrives early it will be a nice surprise!
Our Rav4 got written off so we are hiring a car when the missus needs to go on business trips! Can't see why she won't drive our 1.0 Micra runaround myself

·
Registered
59 Posts
ga628 said:
We ordered ours on 8th January with delivery in April! Dealer phoned a week later to say this wasn't realistic and end of June was more likely!
We now have a build date of 15th March and Delivery 17th May! We're going with the dealers June estimate and if it arrives early it will be a nice surprise!
Our Rav4 got written off so we are hiring a car when the missus needs to go on business trips! Can't see why she won't drive our 1.0 Micra runaround myself
I would be asking dealer to provide a hire car due to delay in order.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ga628 said:
I ordered mine on 11/01/13 and as you, been given a build date of 15th March and delivery of 17th May. Seems like they will be on the same boat. Fingers crossed that all goes well, my dealer is pretty confident that it will arrive on time !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts