Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having looked through a number of forum entries I am amazed / surprised to read that the best solution for a number of you regarding the status of your vehicle is you are being told to contact the VCS (Vauxhall Customer Service). Is it not your <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i]that is responsible to provide you, the customer, this service? It seems to me that there is a wide range of levels of customer service practise being offered. In my experience (which I'm beginning to feel honoured) after a great sales discussion and test drive, my <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i]has without prompt, logged me on to the Tracker System. This enables me to receive, by email, at which of three stages my vehicle is in progress. As well as this, I have, as promised by the <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i], been receiving two- weekly telephone calls to give further updates that do not appear on the Tracker email. This week's phone call outlined the precise details of progress that my <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i]has access to within the Vauxhall Dealership internal system. I have used my dealer for many years now because of the great service I get. This is across all areas including Reception, Service and Sales for my own private vehicles and all previous company cars. Some company cars were not even Vauxhalls but they gave the same quality service. So is it that I am just lucky or is there other customer focused dealers out there? My work background is in Retail Training and Assessing so I notice very quickly best and poor practises in customer service.For those of you who have not seen at least the Tracker email I have copied the page (see Image 1 below) for you to see. Get your <i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">dealer[/i] to subscribe for you to receive this. I have outlined in ""˜blue' where your vehicle details will be shown and the expected date the dealer will receive your new pride and joy. I think deserving dealers should be recognised.....what do you think?<div align="center">Oh yes my dealer is Lanehouse Vauxhall Bridport

·
Registered
490 Posts
Please read the guidlines regarding posting in the correct section as this does not belong in Newbies. Also there is a long running thread about the Vauxhall Tracker.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Carbon flashy

Some of the issues referred to VCS are a lack of availability of mudflaps, space-saver wheel, security card, these matters are outside of the control of the dealer. Where there are lighting issues it surely doesn't hurt to also contact them and for them to understand the frustrations

·
Registered
181 Posts
I completely agree with you Carbon Flashy. Accordingly my dealer, who hasn't contacted me once in 4 months since they have given me incorrect information, without being prompted by VCS, do not deserve a mention!!I do not think its always dealer specific, I am sure it is salesperson specific as well.

By the sound of it you have a good relationship. I asked on here for for dealer recommendations prior to making my order, and I got no responses. So that probably says it all!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts