Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question as a caution...

I agreed a Mokka 1.6 in Carbon Black and the dealer said the only one they had coming was one with Winter pack which i didnt mind so i agreed to do the deal etc, they told me it should be with them by the 6th my paper work says estimate delivery date the 9th jan... If they have said they expect it on the 6th would this be one coming from bristol docks on a ship or do you think its stock the dealer has on there network....

Forgot to ask them just seems odd they have said 6th and with specific spec with the winter kit etc, Just want it tomorrow lol... Joke but i do need it by end of month as tax runs out on car i have now insurance runs out on the 13th this month for px car and i dont want to renew that as its £200 more ayear and i will never get it back.... Everything happens in January for me so i need it asap...

To be honest if it hasnt arrived by the time i need to renew i wont do the deal i will pull out.. I know i sound impaitant which i am but i love my Abarth 500 and for me to let it go it needs to happen quicker than later...

Craig

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hi Craig it's probably one they were planning on using as a demonstrator or one they had ordered thinking they could sell quite easy. Remember your Fiat 500 is not really family suitable. Make sure your dealer knows your plans.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOOH they know my plans lol... and will do tomorrow again lol... i have sent the retention doc for my private plate off to DVLA today so i mean buisness hahaha... Just impaitant i am...

Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
167 Posts
WIBBLA
I'm in the same situation with my current car, if I don't exchange contracts before the 9th I've gotta pay £250 on my current car which I will use for 4 days, but my estimate arrival date of my mokka is the 11/1/13.

I've asked my dealer if we can do the paper work early and take my part ex and then lend me a courtesy car for a couple of days, hasn't gotten back to me was going to speak to the boss! Fingers cross.

Might be worth asking the question of getting a courtesy car

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I so hope so i will ring them tomorrow and let them know... :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spoke to dealer just and they say it is down for the 6th delivery which is Sunday? i have told them i need it by 13th for insurance change and fingers crossed it will be delivered around the 6th but do the transport companies deliver sundays? anyone know.

Craig

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wouldn't have thought the dealers were equipped to receive vehicles on a Sunday. While the showroom may be open, there are unlikely to be any administrative staff or technical staff available to receive let alone process any new arrivals.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good thinking batman :) well lets hope Friday or Monday... They know now so its all systems go go go go.... I need my Mokka...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts