Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well track my order shows our little Mokka at stage 3 complete, now this says on its way to retailer so if that's complete it suggests its with retailer , so why don't I have a tick in box 4 saying with retailer for final tests ? If its no longer on its way where is it ????

·
Registered
506 Posts
I agree with Andy H - It's still an accurate statement even if the vehicle is just parked up ready to leave the factory gates for (eventual) shipping to its final destination

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well track my vauxhall used to have a delivery date of 24th January, dealer told us 8th jan & it was on the Fidelio that docked on Thursday 20th Dec !!!
On a brighter note stage 3 is better than stage 2 !

·
Registered
494 Posts
Whats stage 2?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Step 2 - your car is built and having final quality checks before transportation
This stage was completed on 13 Nov 2012

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have had mine on order since Oct. They are quick to take your down payment, but havn't kept me informed as to where my car is. Not impressed. No idea when it will arrive!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well popped by dealer today ......... Our Mokka not there yet , appears its sat on a transporter somewhere waiting for the driver to return from Xmas/new year break ! As soon as it is there the last few tests are done & it'll be ready for collection , dealer oping in a week max !!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Where in Nottingham did you order it???? I ordered mine in DECEMBER from Evans Halshaw in Chilwell and they are confident of an April delivery (they say March but I don't believe that).....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered a 1.7 cdti SE in Boracay Blue on 01 SEPT and still nothing. Arrived in port 20th Dec and expected delivery date according to the tracking site being 11th jan. Everything in place by E H for pick up today inc free 5 day insurance and road tax - just one tiny thing missing the transporter with our car on it. What are ECM transporters playing at?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
MrAT said:
just one tiny thing missing the transporter with our car on it. What are ECM transporters playing at?
Relax, it's the Christmas break and they're probably spending much deserved time with their families. It won't be long now and I'm sure from tomorrow or so things will start to move.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks, impatient new Mokka owner here looking for answers!! I ordered mine (a Boracay Blue SE CDTi with no options) on the 15th December, but haven't been allocated a build date as yet. The dealer is shrugging his shoulders regarding the normal delay between ordering the car and it actually being delivered. I know that it will take around 8-10 weeks from Step 2 until my dealer gets it, but what is the normal time from placing the order until Step 2 is reached?? My current lease ends at the end of February, and when I ordered I was assured that I would get the Mokka "there or thereabouts", but judging from what I see here that isn't realistic!! Any advice would be appreciated!! Many thanks!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi,i ordered mine in the middle of August,im only at stage 2,on the tracking site,with a delivery date,of the 11th jan.I was supposed to have it in December,but that didnt happen.I have been patient up to now,but if i dont get it on the date i have,then i think i am going to blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yes """ hubby had the telephone call our Mokka has arrived at dealership !!! Just inspections & prep to be done & looking at collecting Friday happy new year to me

1 - 20 of 71 Posts