Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Mokka on 29/11/12 and despite receiving my tracker number, no update on the tracker has materialised. My provisional delivery date from the dealer was 01/03/12.

Have contacted Vauxhall Customer Services and my dealer with no reply.

Feeling a little pi**ed off as if the order is late, I will have to rearrange insurance for my current car.

Not a happy chappy.

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
4 Posts
i ordered mine around the same time, they did tell me at the time of order that it would be late feb or early march, like you i got an order email and since then nothing. however i got a call yesterday from my dealer to tell me that while updating her records, she noticed that last wed my order had been cancelled. not knowing who are why this was done she contacted vauxhall and was informed that they where able to bring my order forward and give me a model that was already in the system and ready for shipment.. so i'm looking at early feb for delivery, so maybe they are a head of schedule, although without any confirmation on this, my guess would bei'm getting a cancelled order, but i'm not complaining, veryhappy for sure!!! check with your dealer and ask them to investagateyour order

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think all of the dealers thought March was the date for a November order, it's looking like the mid late November orders are now being put on the list for a May delivery. My dealer said mid February.
I agree, it's very frustrating. We were hoping to take the new car with us on a cycling holiday, the delivery date is now set for the day we return!
I don't think Vauxhall thought the Mokka would be so sought after immediately after release.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi,

I feel your pain - I am pretty much in the same boat - Ordered first weekend of December and told it would arrive mid Feb. Still no update and looking like probably May!
I have run Vauxhall customer service and have been waiting for a call back for days to give me some more info.
If the date is too late then I need to Tax/Insure/MOT my trade-in, or argue strongly with the dealer!

Olly

·
Registered
90 Posts
Olly, I am in the same boat as you by the sounds of it. I ordered a couple of weeks later but still hope to have my car by the 29th March.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Barlah said:
Olly, I am in the same boat as you by the sounds of it. I ordered a couple of weeks later but still hope to have my car by the 29th March.
Will have to watch this space - lets hope they are not too late!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ordered mine 28th Nov was told March/April by my dealer. Now been told May/June with it more likely to be June. Have had to MOT and Service my old car and will have to Tax it as well at the end of March so I not happy .As I want the mokka that I have ordered I will just have to put up with the delay.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Each dealer has an allocated slot for orders, and can order so many per slot, and when that slot is filled they then have to wait for the next available one, which is about a two month wait, hence some orders being put back a few months.
Customer Service said that the sales people are supposed to inform us of this as and when orders are placed but they don't, obviously not to put off anyone from ordering.

I ordered 9th November, was told March, then given April, now have a date of 19th May from the dealer even though Tracker isn't showing anything, but accoring to her it should update in the next week or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm the same. Ordered mine on the Saturday of the launch weekend and was told feb/march but be prepared for a 13 reg (march). Spoke to the dealer two weeks ago to be told my order was now coming up as May. Have had to get another 6 month road tax for the current car and MOT due in a few months - although will push dealer for courtesy car as they were buying my current car to scrap as part of my order. I'm a patient person but really would like my new Mokka!

·
Registered
38 Posts
HiOredered mine 20/12/2012 estimated delivery date 12/04/2013 ...checked with my companies fleet supplier today and they contacted the supplier andhave been assured that the 12/04/2013 is still ok (they did also say they were taking delivery on 29/03/2013)

ordered 1.7CDTi Sov silver FWD Techline

·
Registered
4 Posts
at the dealers to-day to do paperwork, they checked my order again and it looks like my car is at present in bristol docks awaiting transport, which is great news. one month earlier than expected, dealer told me the plant had made a lot of mokkas before launch and where now in the process of trying to match orders to the spare spec. so i hope alot of you on here waiting will have the same luck as me. my order 1.7 se auto no extras

·
Registered
9 Posts
Delivery misery here too! Ordered on 8/1/13 with April delivery quoted only for dealer to phone week later to say Vauxhall have under estimated demand and we wont see our order until June! No choice but to wait cause the other half liked the Mokka the most after test driving loads of other SUV's! Oh well will suffer our 14 year old Micra runaround til then!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update...........

VCS stated that they could not assist and suggested I contact my dealer.

Contacted my dealer who stated that Vauxhall have limited orders per dealer on a monthly basis. He will follow up with the powers that be to try and establish an update. No date forthcoming.

Still no update on the Track Your Vauxhall website.

No impressed with the customer service to say the very least!

If there is to be a delay, TELL ME!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Funnily enough VCS called me this morning after I e-mailed and said exactly the same thing. Currently my ddealer says first 2 weeks of March but I have a feeling after my call today this will more than likely moove out to May/June =(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Dealers are supposed to tell you before ordering about the allocation slots and that this could lead to a delay on delivery, but they don't as they don't want to lose orders.

Mine is a Motability car due on May 19th now, was originally told March when I ordered in November, and my actual date for changing my car with Motability is this Friday lol, if I'd gone with any other manufacturer I'd be picking a new car up this week, such is life lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wanted to share as this might help.
I tried contacting customer service, but as most have said they didn't really seem bothered.

I therefore decided to go to the top and contact the MD of Vauxhall UK directly:
duncan(dot)aldred(at)vauxhall(dot)co(dot)uk

It worked, within a day I had a phone call back from the Executive Team sorting everything out and explaining the issue - basically dealer had ordered over their allocation and so mine was bumped down the queue - and they didn't tell me.

How have the first box ticked on the system and a eta delivery date 10th May.

Hope some of you others have success.

Cheers

Olly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts