Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After putting my order in weeks ago with the company car leasing group I've finally heard from a dealer to say they've got the instruction to place the order! We have a choice of two leasing companies and this one had the right details for the Mokka while the one I'm with currently couldn't get the figures right (they still had the old ones) andwould have triedto charge me extra penalties based on the wrong figures.
I've gone for the Mokka 1.7D all wheel drive in the SE trim with all of the extras minus the shin damaging flex fit. No factory order number yet but I've asked them to send me one as soon as they get it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
congrats DietCokeBloke.

All the same as mine in a different colour. Looking forward to my March deliverydate now.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, have you managed to drive one yet?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I was awaiting delivery today but just got a phone call from the dealer to say that they were doing some final checks and they've realised it hasn't got a spacesaver! They'll be taking it up with Vauxhall but in the mean time they're putting the parts together for the kit. I just hope they get all the parts.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a phone call from the delivering dealer at Chesterfield, they've got everything but the top plastic bolt. They've ordered it but the car is rolling to me now with a temporary solution.

·
Registered
572 Posts
How long from docking at port to delivery today ?????

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's just turned up, delivery driver had been sitting at the dealership for 7 hours while they tried to sort the mess out. The delivery driver was the most complimentary of the dealership in Chesterfield after the chaos. Full post later but I'm missing an aerial which was took off for the clean and not put back on or in the car. Also seems to be a few weird water marks inside from the valet.

Third tick on the 9th of April

·
Registered
185 Posts
What no pics posted yet?!? Hope you're enjoying your long awaited Mokka.

·
Registered
572 Posts
At least Chesterfield isn't a million miles away but not much good having no aerial!

Hope you manage to enjoy it after so long

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The cobbled together spacesaver is certainly interesting, I don't think its much of a saver.

·
Registered
767 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
The cobbled together spacesaver is certainly interesting, I don't think its much of a saver.
I don't think it's supposed to look like this either

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha, yeah. Just need to confirm something then I'll post all tomorrow hopefully.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Very nice. That red is striking. Hope the littleniggles get un-niggled without too much aggro.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Very similar to our ASX colour of Orient Red , so naturally I approve. Now drive it !!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
[/QUOTE

I think the colour looks stunning, just like mine.
When I first ordered I wasn't sure that I had ordered the right colour, but having seen/got it in the flesh I know that I have.
]

·
Registered
93 Posts
I really wasn't sure about the red on the brochure so didn't go for it. I'm a bit miffed now as I saw one in my local dealers yesterday and it looked stunning. Ah well, maybe next time!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went for the red as it's my favourite colour, like the boracay blue it had a bit of actual colour to it (the blue would have been quite similar to the Tigra) and I was returning a navy blue Astra. I love the colour.

The delivery driver, bless her, went back to the dealer and got me an aerial and dropped it off at stupid o'clock through my letterbox. Unfortunately the screw is too small for the hole (doesn't touch the sides). Phoned the dealer up and his response was that all the stuff on the Mokka seems to be different to normal stuff and he'll have to order one... I think he has an aversion to looking in the parts catalogue first.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts