Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few i have found of the Depp Espresso

<br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">Here is one of the Mokka SE<br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks Fatman, the pics of the Mokka in this colour look very nice indeed. Its a pity that when I placed my order I did'nt consider this colour as it did'nt look that good

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yum, nearly went for that colour just to get the brown leather.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It certainly is a choca mokka and it looks good with the brown interior that can be seen in the pic. Thats one of the better colour combinations if you were going for the choca paint.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love this color combo, I wish I could have gotten it in my Encore, but I'm lucky I got one at all :) So I'll have to be happy with my grey.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ah it's the cocoa/saddle up combo with the brown outside, Dawdy is waiting to receive this. The brown leather interior unfortunately only is available on certain exterior colours (anybody checked if Orange Rock is one?) which is a shame, I think it would have gone well with the red.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just had the call to say mine is at the dealers, adaption to be fitted on Friday so I'll be collecting it on Monday 13th, can't wait :)

Orange Rock doesn't have this interior, just checked :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts