Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone recommendations for the best product to use on the exterior trim on the mokka to prevent water marks ?

·
Registered
374 Posts
You will get many answers on this, I use g-techniq C4 permanent trim restorer, it's easy to apply and lasts a long time.

There are a lot of products for this and your budget will ultimately decide which is for you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi tetchmeister where can I purchase g-techniq C4 permanent trimrestorer it sounds very good, I have been using Auto Glym but it has to be done at every wash. SYKO

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Have been using turtle wax liquid ice, which is really easy to apply and lasts for a good few washes....... however I have just watched the you tube video on this g-techniq C4 permanent trim restorer and if it is to be believed tha it lasts two years good be a better option as it would not need to be re-applied so often. Does it last as long as it says tetchmeister.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've also heard that the G-Techniq product is about as good as it gets. However it is quite expensive for the amount you get (even though it does go a long way and last a long time.) Other less costly options but that also get good marks on Detailing websites are:

303 Aerospace Protectant
Ultima Tyre and Trim Guard
Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant
Simoniz New Look

·
Registered
217 Posts
applied gtechniq trim protector in february and it is still going strong. worth every penny. even the G1 is going strong on the windscreen. love watching the droplets fly off. top quality stuff.

·
Super Moderator
9,701 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Are you in a hard water area? Is it the watermarks from cleaning your car you are having issues with?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
The thread is three and a half years old and the OP last visited the forum three years ago!

You might want to PM him if you are that interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts