Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I just wondered if any of you none SE owners out there have purchased or are considering purchasing yourself some of the chrome stick on handle covers available on eBay.

I'm interested to know how they look and feel, if they make the handles to chunky etc

They seem a reasonable price to me, so I may give them a go anyway.

Take a look and let me know what you think...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-BUIC...L-COVER-INSERT-TRIM-CHROME-/330894719474?var=

·
Registered
56 Posts
They look really good but like you say I'd love to see them on a Mokka :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
bought a set last week arrived next day they are solid chrome metal not plastic will be fitting to my carbon flash for effect you can also get chrome door bowl,tailhandle door and chrome rear wiper cover and window trimnot forgetting chrome wing mirrors check Ebay under Encore / mokka / buick......carssories4ucosmetic yet cheaper than an SE ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
my solid chrome handle covers came from ..chromefordesign....on ebay i believe the other you mention are plastic ? hence the difference in price.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Please could you post a picture with them on once you've fitted them

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bump and a kick..... just nudging this one up as id quite like to see what these ebay chrome handle covers look like aswell.
If anyone has them fitted can you please post up a picture?

Cheers

·
Registered
113 Posts
ordered them on ebay on Monday night -arrived yesterday and fitted them in about 5mins- They are proper chrome metal not plastic- they are just covers and as such you can still see the original colour at the back of the handleif up close- from a normal distance , however,they look really good and finish the car off - overall I'm really pleased with the way theylook - will get some pictures when I get chance maybe tonite if the rain stops

·
Registered
69 Posts
Cheers gjm91.... look forward to seeing them. I think the Exclusiv, especially the Black one needs the chrome effect on the handles just to finish it off nicely. Might also get window trim fitted.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No probs soundwave. Think they really set the car off especially the darker colours- will dig out the digi camera!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very very nice Blum!, I just took a nose at your gallery photos aswell.... im sold on getting the chrome effect handles now. Excellent!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great looking car Blum. Seeing your pictures here has persuaded me to get the chrome handle covers and tinted windows for my techline. I've got the chrome handles on and I think they really add to the effect of the car. Now just waiting on getting a date arranged to get the windows tinted.The only problem is now that I've started customising the car when do I stop!!

·
Registered
31 Posts

Wow, I actually asked if it was possible to remove the chrome, I hate the stuff. I upgraded from a corsa and I colour coded all the chrome.
Looking at having the grille sprayed, I think and I actually prefer the black trim and the cc'd handles, from the none SE Models

Edited by: DPC_MOKKA

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does anyone know if its possible that the chrome handles from the Chevrolet Trax will fit the Mokka, part number 95937907?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts