Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brilliant summit white and Pearlescent snowflake white. Large price difference but what's the main difference? I am going for summit white and wondered if the extra 750 on paint for snowflake would of been a big difference? Bloke said you can't tell much until your really close? Anyone a paint expert give some knowledge on this. Cheers

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wouldn't say it's worth the extra tbh, stick with summit and put the extra towards a navi600 or something useful (unless its a company car etc)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for reply. People saying the summit white is metallic which I don't think it is. I think it's just solid white

·
Registered
767 Posts
Skavish2003 said:
Thanks for reply. People saying the summit white is metallic which I don't think it is. I think it's just solid white
Summit White is called Brilliant in the brochure but in effect is a solid colour ie no metal particles.

The Royal Blue however is called Solid. Go figure.

I was having an off day & had my two-coat metallic Sovereign Silver Mokka playing mind games with me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I reckon the tight arses at Vauxhall seen how popular white was and changed the solid white to brilliant white and give it its own pricetag. They had no chance me spending even more and having 1k paint job for snowflake. Dealer said you can't tell that much until your really up close anyway. Also the pearly white seems a bit feminine? Just trying to make excuses as my summit white is getting picked up week on Friday. Would of been nice metallic white.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts