Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just checked my delivery date via the tracker and it has been put back by 1 month. Ordered on the 7th January, with a build date of 15th March, delivery 15th May. No notification from Vauxhall, have spoken to dealer who cannot give any answers. Told him unless he finds alternative quickly order will be cancelled. Watch out everyone vauxhall may not be delivering your car on time!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hate to say it but A) this happens a lot and B) ordering in January for a May delivery is really very quick.

·
Registered
163 Posts
and D) - cant believe you are so surprised!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Checked mine, and it's still the same. Ordered November, for delivery mid May. Seems fine to me, I waited 14 months for delivery once.
I guess if you don't have any patience then you should buy from stock or second hand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered in November, was promise a new '13' plate, thenput off to end of march now the tracker says: Car arrival week (estimate): 19 Apr 2013It seems impossible to geet anything more reliable which for a world-wide company isn't good.
If I've not got it before end of April the order will be cancelled!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
jah_42 said:
I ordered in November, was promise a new '13' plate, thenput off to end of march now the tracker says: Car arrival week (estimate): 19 Apr 2013It seems impossible to geet anything more reliable which for a world-wide company isn't good.
If I've not got it before end of April the order will be cancelled!!! 
Sounds like your 13 plate promise is fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may be impatient but it has worked, had ordered at 1.7 exclusive in white, as my delivery date has been put back, the dealer has agreed to let me have a 1.7 se brand new stock model in misty lake with sat nav & reverse camera for a greatly reduced price, not much more than I was going to pay. Pick it up tomorrow
I hope you guys all get yours delivered soon..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts