Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been out today for alittle drive to see my Auntie etc then headed to Tesco's for some bits with wife and kids... Pulled up and went shopping for about 1hr...

Come out to around 6 people admiring the Mokka (As it was clean) and as i walked up and pressed the remote they all started asking the questions... Whats it drive like - How much - fuel Mpg - Spec the works and within 5-10 mins i had about 15 people looking... It felt great and one couple where going to go and see how much they would get trade in for there car and buy one... lol..

gave them my name etc as i get £50 hehehe...

Anyway i had to tell everyone i needed togo and everyone there loved it and said it stood out. one couple had a Juke and said they prefered the Mokka and would look at changing soon...

The best bit everyone said the Brown Blue interior looks brilliant and was nice to see a change from plain black or grey :)

There you go i had fun today..

Craig

Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
633 Posts
Did you mention the waiting list?
What a fun part of the purchase that was, and it was only 4 months then!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did say that if they spec'd one up to them then they would have to wait but buy one in stock and they would be ok lol..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Making me so jealous!!! Roll on Thursday, we can't wait for ours and as yet we haven't seen one out on the road other than the one we test drove. I shall be posting our findings as soon as we get ours.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Haven't managed to get a gaggle of Mokka groupies yet... mostly its still the raised eyebrow and the gentle "ooh its nice", but thats as far as it goes... Maybe Kent folk are less enthusiastic generally?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts