Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Mokka, just a bit confused from the manual, are you supposed to press the button twice on the key fob to set the alarm etc when you are locking the vehicle or does once do the trick?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not 100% but I think the manual said alarm is armed after 30 seconds after door locked. I am getting used to pressing lock twice to dead lock

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's guys ,I thought that was what the manual instructions meant but I was not quite sure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it was straightforward really, the salesman at Perrys was good and helpful, the roads were not too bad. On the way I came through Gildersome, I don't know if you know it but in some places the snow had drifted covering half the road, I have traded in a Chevy Captiva so it coped very well with the conditions. Came back by a more main route, did not want to take any risks.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Seems to lock with one press, and about 3 or 4 (no sooner) seconds later another press will result in an all around click.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Second press of the button deadlocks the doors. I tend to just press it twice as I walk away from the car, no need to wait between presses.

·
Registered
241 Posts
BlumMaybe I'm just slower than you so it doesn't feel like I'm waiting. Will have to try it really fast now and see if it still works.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think this is when you unlock the car, if you don't open any doors or the boot, the doors will relock themselves in 30 seconds. Opening a door or the boot disarms this.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Tosher.
That would be
"Auto relock doors: Activate or deactivate the automatic relock function after unlocking without opening the vehicle." ?????

·
Registered
633 Posts
Blum said:
What does "Delayed door lock: Activates or deactivates the delayed door locking function." do?
Found this fpr another Opel.
"Delayed locking
This feature delays the actual locking of the doors and can be enabled or disabled.
Select menu item DELAY LOCK in the personalisation mode.
Settings include "OFF" and "ON".
When "OFF" is selected , the doors will lock immediately when button e is pressed on
the remote control.
When "ON" (default) is selected , the doors will not lock until approx. 5 seconds after
the last door is closed when button e is pressed on the remote control.
To bypass the delay , press button e again.
The doors will lock immediately."

·
Registered
633 Posts
If you select 'Prevent doorlock while door open - ON' you dont get the option for Delayed door lock. I have selected this and still have to wait that few seconds before being able to deadlock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts