Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with the Carbon Flash paint job had their Mokka delievered? If so id like to see some photo
still waiting for mine to even get a build date

I have seena Vauxhall VXR in carbon flash.... looked VERY nice!, just interested to see the Mokka in this colour.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
Snap there's pics on the gallery take a look
You beat me too it... Have a look at " mokka on the beach " there's a carbon flash there!!
also " Mokka in the woods & Mokka in the mountains "
Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
335 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
Kat is that the guy in Greece by any chance ?
Possibly ... Was just having a quick look and came across them !!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kat34 said:
Pammartin75 said:
Snap there's pics on the gallery take a look
You beat me too it... Have a look at " mokka on the beach " there's a carbon flash there!!
also " Mokka in the woods & Mokka in the mountains "
Cheers Pammartin75 and Kat34

Looks awesome!, great photos!!..... I have a feeling im going to turn into one of those people that look out the window at their car everytime they get up from the sofa!.... and also yell at anyone that goes near it!.... that includes the Postman!!!,ha

I see your also Kent based Kat34..... I havent seen any Mokkas our way.

Edited by: Soundwave

·
Registered
335 Posts
I've seen two where I live but one off's ... Hopefully just driving through !!
No white ones yet so hopefully mine will be the first

Where in Kent are you??
We're Tenterden :) ... Also why are you buying your mokka?

We brought from Caffyns in Ashdord!! Edited by: Kat34

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kat34 said:

Where in Kent are you??

We brought from Caffyns in Ashdord!!
Just those luckly folks driving through as they take their Mokkas out on a run through the Kent countryside.... I hope they get horse poo in their tire tread!... Sorry... that's me getting jealous now!,ha

Im Chislehurstway, I ordered my Mokka from the Vauxhall dealershop in Chislehurst... so not too far away. Sadly my actual Mokka is no where near as close!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Soundwave said:
Kat34 said:

Where in Kent are you??

Just those luckly folks driving through as they take their Mokkas out on a run through the Kent countryside.... I hope they get horse poo in their tire tread!... Sorry... that's me getting jealous now!,ha

Im Chislehurst way, I ordered my Mokka from the Vauxhall dealershop in Chislehurst... so not too far away. Sadly my actual Mokka is no where near as close!

I've seen more in sussex then in Kent !!

I'm desperate for ours now.... Cruising through the country side in my white mokka, windows down, music blaring .... Kids screaming in the back... That's the life !! ..... Minus the horse poo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kat34 said:
Soundwave said:
Kat34 said:

Where in Kent are you??

Im Chislehurstway, I ordered my Mokka from the Vauxhall dealershop in Chislehurst... so not too far away. Sadly my actual Mokka is no where near as close!

I'm desperate for ours now.... Cruising through the country side in my white mokka, windows down, music blaring .... Kids screaming in the back... That's the life !! ..... Minus the horse poo
The Mokka is probably big enough to put the kids in the boot?..... then you can enjoy your 1Direction album in piece!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I didn't realise photos of carbon flash were in short supply..once I've washed her this weekend ill try and remember to get the camera out

·
Registered
335 Posts
Soundwave said:
Kat34 said:
Soundwave said:
Kat34 said:

Where in Kent are you??

Im Chislehurst way, I ordered my Mokka from the Vauxhall dealershop in Chislehurst... so not too far away. Sadly my actual Mokka is no where near as close!

The Mokka is probably big enough to put the kids in the boot?..... then you can enjoy your 1Direction album in piece!

One Direction ...
..... I'm more Florance and the Machines and Coldplay

The boys have to put up with my music !!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Tweev said:
I didn't realise photos of carbon flash were in short supply..once I've washed her this weekend ill try and remember to get the camera out
Was gonna message you to put some on tweev remember you had ordered the black too,thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hopefully my Carbon Flash will be here in June. Really impatient, & it's got worse since I arrived home to discover our neighbour has taken delivery of a black Nissan Juke earlier today!!! Our Mokka will be side by side with it! Edited by: And

·
Registered
817 Posts
And said:
Hopefully my Carbon Flash will be here in June. Really impatient, & it's got worse since I arrived home to discover our neighbour has taken delivery of a black Nissan Juke earlier today!!! Our Mokka will be side by side with it!
Yours will be newer

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
And able to get more than a handbag in the boot.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Kat34 said:

Where in Kent are you??

I work next to Caffyns in Ashford (mines the Carbon Flash Techline in the Staff car park of Orbital Marketing!), but bought mine from FG Barnes in Maidstone. The Caffyns sales bloke was horribly annoying, and I got a better deal with FG Barnes.
Live in Chatham...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts