Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been to see the dealer who told me my date had moved again to the right - now into May.

More importantly he told me about a cancelled fleet order that was available plus he told me that I could have a Mokka now but without the FlexFit bike rack. They have access to available stock but,!!!! There had to be a but of course, most are standard without the majority of the toys that most of you guys seem to have ordered.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bandage boy... I think the se comes loaded with toys anyway so thinking about it now
I would of been better getting one from stock and saving myself months of waiting.
I only added sat nav and camera but from what I'm reading from the hundreds that are on
ebay and autotrader alot have sat nav on.
Can't understand why the prices are so reasonable as you would of thought that demand may have
had an effect.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm waiting till may if I don't get one offered to me as I have to have the bike rack and don't want to be swapping bits round

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not sure the fleet order may have all the toys i asked for but i expect most of them are techlines are were ordered for a fleet. companies would have gone for those first an most likely 2WD's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts