Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so is it possible to change an order once submitted, to the newer MY14 model? - given some of the issues with the 600 sat nav, I would prefer to have the 950

I would also prefer to have the orange colour :)

would I loose the deposit on my old order seeing as how they have not contacted me in 2 months?

·
Registered
572 Posts
My limited understanding is that you can change your order right up to the Event Code "scheduled to build" but of course there will be cost implications and they may use it as an excuse to renegotiate the whole deal. Don't think you can "demand" anything per se but no harm in asking....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeah, I think you may be liable for the extra price increases and model pack changes etc.

Vx sales will confirm to me next week whether mine will be a MY13 or MY14 build so will let you know!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im not too sure what happens here either!, I ordered my Mokka on 14th April and checked over the order receipt which quotes my SatNav as Navi950... whether the dealer did us a favour by upgrading it to the new one for us im not sure!

·
Registered
584 Posts
May be a daft question but what does the MY13 stand for?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Pocco87 said:
Yeah, I think you may be liable for the extra price increases and model pack changes etc.

Vx sales will confirm to me next week whether mine will be a MY13 or MY14 build so will let you know!

I thought MY14 was for ORDERS PLACED today onwards not builds ....

·
Registered
294 Posts
I suppose it depends how long in the pipeline it has been AlyG. As number 6 mentions they can still build a MY13 on a MY14 platform with all the options, it is generally just one digit change on the VIN number!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have just posted this in another thread....so apologies if you read it twice

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I have just had a call back from VCS to confirm whether my car will be MY13 or MY14. I ordered 27th Feb and have a confirmed build date of week 21 (w/c 20th May). This is confirmed as MY13. I asked whether I was able to add the Navi950 and have the space saver added FOC (as it now appears this is included in Tech Lines
) but no, nothing, not even when my car will be turning up 3 weeks before the new reg comes out.....Luckily I will have a personal number plate, but still very annoying!
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">If i wanted to upgrade anything then I will have to cancel my order, loose my £500 holding deposit, re-order, pay another £500 holding deposit and wait another 6 months from now for the updated Mokka!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats shocking, surely if we have a build day after may 1st surely they would start building with new stuff, you would think it would make sense

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered on the 3rd march - but still no build date as of yet -not sure what order stage I am at - I am still waiting for the dealer to give me a call back - but im out of the country until next week, so don't expect to hear anything till then

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but non of my options are dealer fit are they?

front camera
rear camera
sat nav
flex fit
cuddly toy
electric toaster ...oh wait ... Edited by: chappo

·
Registered
434 Posts
Pocco87 said:

Vcs just emailed me saying mines a 13 build slot 24/5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts