Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ladies & guys,
Not sure if i'm allowed to do this on here, but thought i'd give it a go.
i've gotta do something to pass the time in the waiting room haha

I'm after a favour from all you, Im currently trying to win an ipad 2 from a customer of mine and i'm currently in first place, but someone is hot on my heels !!! the photo with the most likes by 12pm (lunchtime)monday 11th marchwins, u only have to open the photo and like the photo, so u'll get nothing coming upon ur news feed from them. Is all i need you to do is click on link below to afacebook page, and open the picture of the big spider hanging from my ceiling so your veiwing photo n it's taking up your whole screen and like the actual photo. you'll see it's got over 180 likes at minute, so you'll know your on right bit. Makesure it's the photo you like not the link. Thankyou.

http://www.facebook.com/partygenies#!/photo.php?fbid=10151490011963012&set=o.129807750402401&type=1&theater&notif_t=like

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Niner
Hoping i win, it'll be a gagdet to play on until my Mokka arrives!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou Yeadontt, i see your in Towcester, that's only up the road from me
i'll stay away from towcester when i get my mokka, untill june when you've got urs

·
Registered
315 Posts
At least if you do win it you can play on theVauxhallwebsite configuring your mokka until your eyes bleed

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kezj said:
Thankyou Yeadontt, i see your in Towcester, that's only up the road from me
 i'll stay away from towcester when i get my mokka, untill june when you've got urs
I've not seen a Mokka driving around yet, so don't avoid the area

If you get the iPad, I know you'll love it, on my 4th one now, couldn't live without it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought hubby one for xmas n don't get a look in between him & our 2 & half year old, so hopefully i'll win so i get to play with one

Yeadontt, i've not seen any mokkas OTR yet, even the one from the dealers has disappeared so they must of sold there demo, but still not seen any! I kinda hope i don't untill i get mine, but then if i do it will get me all excited again

·
Registered
163 Posts
done - good luck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Done, good luck!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thankyou tuj2110,choocaloccamokka,tweev & pammartin

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I have liked it but as I never use Facebook and had to nick my sons login to do it who knows, at least there was only a spider on the screen when I did it so hopefully not voted for the opposition.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts