Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LinkHere to Build List.

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
71 Posts
It might have been useful to know which model and extras everyone has ordered to see how that affects delivery.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally a build slot...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like our Mokkas are going to be on the same boat Fatman, The SS FlexFit ?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Haha

So people expected to be on the same boat for delivery around 3rd of May from the build list

Fatman
Tetchmeister
ChokkaMokka
DietCokeBloke
Gmcl01
Iainf1

Edited by: Fatman

·
Registered
51 Posts
Please add me to the build list. Got the tick in the box this morning and an email this afternoon saying build is week scheduled March 1st and delivery week beginning May 3rd.

Ordered a 1.7 CTDi SE six speed manual with 4WD, stop- start, Navi 600 with space saver and rear camera in Borocay Blue

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iainf1 said:
Please add me to the build list. Got the tick in the box this morning and an email this afternoon saying build is week scheduled March 1st and delivery week beginning May 3rd.

Ordered a 1.7 CTDi SE six speed manual with 4WD, stop- start, Navi 600 with space saver and rear camera in Borocay Blue
When did you place your order?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Relevant posts moved from the Build List thread:

lee.nuts said:
Advised today after chasing, will be June/July but cant guarantee it. Stuff this, its only a Vauxhall, a seven month wait, because................................I asked for a spare wheel!! So GM builds in Korea to save money, and it can't handle putting a wheel in the back. Not a standard order, what a joke. I knew when I ordered it, it would take longer than the 1st March I was advised. But dealer said would be fine and would put a new order in, within that months allocation. So didn't mind a slip to April, perhaps May, but June or July!! Told him he can take out the heated seats, heated steering wheel and lights as won't need them by the time I get it.
Well done early adopters, they do look good, but really, a good business model??
Not quite sure how my dealers gonna pull this one back around!!
OJSimmonds said:
Just had a call from my dealer (unfortunately no good news) though he did give me the info on another couple who ordered their Mokka form the same garage (Forest Gate) - maybe some more info for the list.

17/11/12 ordered
16/01/13 Build allocated
12/04/13 Delivery

Based on this it looks like I may hear something in the next couple of weeks and delivery is probably around the end of April/early May

He gave me the number for Vauxhall Customer Service - it may be worth giving them a call (0844 369 0112) and at least raise a concern.

Olly

Danone said:
Wonder if build slot relates to diesel or petrol models

david1807 said:
Our estimated delivery date has just changed from 22nd March to 5th April on Track My Vauxhall.

Update - also just got a call from the dealer saying they are expecting it to be delivered on 31st March. He says the car is at event 40 which apparently means it's built and checked but hasn't reached the docks in Korea yet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
iainf1 said:
I ordered on December 10th

No that is annoying as I ordered my car on the 1st December and I haven't had anything - I even questioned the dealer to ask had they delayed the placing of the order for quota reasons and they promised no!

Mind if I ask where you ordered and what you ordered?

Cheers

Olly

·
Registered
94 Posts
david1807 said:
It might have been useful to know which model and extras everyone has ordered to see how that affects delivery.
Fully agree!
I already suggested in the 3rd May link but not picked up
. In order to spot a trend, you need more data, now incomplete.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi there,

Can you change my order info on the main list - That was just some information my dealer gave me on another order. Sorry for the confusion

My order is

Ordered 1st December
Build ???
Delivery ???

Thanks

Olly

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sebaso67 said:
david1807 said:

Fully agree!
It would be useful, but you will have to find someone to do the data entry

·
Registered
505 Posts
tetchmeister said:
sebaso67 said:
david1807 said:
Fully agree!
It would be useful, but you will have to find someone to do the data entry

On it like a car bonnet lol. Give me some time tho.

Will post spec next to users names.

If people could also post there spec in 3rd of May thread to make sure i got the facts right.

Andy

·
Registered
151 Posts
done

·
Registered
505 Posts
sebaso67 said:
david1807 said:
Fully agree!

Sorry Sebaso67 ididn'tsee what yousuggestedand i still cant in the 3rd of May thread. However yes thats a good idea and i have done that.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts