Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else got an opinion on the Brown/Blue interior colour scheme. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I initially wasn't too keen on it when I first received the car (early adopter so had no choice in any other interior with the silver paint), but now after owning the car for a month I love it.

It looks fresh and 'different' and everybody that has been a passenger have all commented on it, some good and some bad, so it is definitely a talking point.

Just wondered what everybody else thinks?

Gary

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was so worried about the colour and thought I made a massive mistake, I didn't want to wait for my mokka so going for the blue and brown was the only way to get the car quick. But over a month of driving I am like you very very much loving it.

Everyone says its nice to see a different interior other than black or grey, only had one person say they were not keen. But they also now say they like it lol.

Its bright and like you say fresh..

Craig Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, yeah I have the Blue and Brown, and didn't like the interior on the test drive car... BUT when I jumped into my car, the first time I thought...Oooo actually I like!I have the silver exterior and just like the blue andchocolatebrown inside, it seemsairierand cleaner and yes, fresh. So I am converted lol.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I really did not believe it was brown when first saw it. I actually was arguing with a salesman that it was black and he was insisiting it was brown.
I have since been to Specsavers and now have a new prescription for my glasses!
Anyway. The brown is not too dissimilar to black, and the blue does grow on you. I now much prefer it having susequently seen a few with the black/white seat pattern.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am now glad I went for the brown/blue.

Edited by: wellfan

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'm just agrieved the SE option on most colours is so boring in comparison unless you can get the cocoa / saddle up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I specifically ordered the brown/blue interior because it really grabbed me when I saw it in the showroom. The wife chose the exterior colour (Deep Espresso) which I must admit I wasn't mad about. But now I have it the colour looks fantastic in the sunlight with the gold flecks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Brown / blue (cocoa / dark adriatic).....

I must agree with what others have posted, I liked the look of the interior having sat inside a demo vehicle on the Mokka weekend back last year.....now since having my own Mokka in misty lake, the colours are very nice and blend well with the exterior paintwork; I would not change it and I pity the fool (kids included) who gets dirt on the seats first

·
Registered
246 Posts
Kirby said:
Brown / blue (cocoa / dark adriatic).....

I must agree with what others have posted, I liked the look of the interior having sat inside a demo vehicle on the Mokka weekend back last year.....now since having my own Mokka in misty lake, the colours are very nice and blend well with the exterior paintwork; I would not change it and I pity the fool (kids included) who gets dirt on the seats first
I would not worry too much about getting dirt on the seats. The seats must be easy clean as I managed to remove the crap that theEvansHalshaw grease monkey left on mine.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Have just seen my first mokka on the road. It is actually owned by a lady who lives a short distance from us. It was white with the blue & dark brown interior. The colours went together really well. I think anyone who has this option will be really pleased with it. I certainly think it looks great. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
584 Posts
my car was described on the order sheet as dark sdrtc blue trim, when the car was delivered I then saw brown and blue dashboard and was slightly taken aback, none of the trade literature gives a clue as to what to expect. I think this would be helpful. Having said all this I am sure it will grow on me and the comments on this topic seem to support that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
anybody got a picture of the brown/blue interior i didnt get a choice on the interior so havent seen it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love it. I thought I would not but the interior is actually very classy and light. Much better in myopinionthen the BMW 3 series that I had previously as a company car.

The only downside is the quality in a few places is a little lacking, for example the coin box is not felted so coins rattle in it.

I am impressed with the car. It isn't as competent as the BMW but it is fun and comes with a lot more "toys".

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am the same this was the only option with Summit white when i ordered but I don't think I could go back to a boring black interior now i have itMost friends / relatives comment on how good it looks and vx protect willkeeps it as new (hopefully)

1.7 CDTI EXCLUSIV SUMMIT WHITE OTR 18 / 1 / 2013

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a sovereign silver 1.6 Tech Line with the blue/brown trim. Must say at first I found it a bit strange but after 5 months have got used to it. Everyone who's been in the car said they liked it too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts